Pure Price Action For Dummies

I took my GBPJPY over the weekend and took a look how market opened. ( Against your advice Tonyro44)

Marked opened with a big gap and hit my TP. My second TP target was between 152.5 and 152.0

Hi TC,

Nice trade, I missed this trade but I was short on NJ and closed with 93 pips.

Nice trade to Sharebazar,

I closed a Long trade on NJ when you opened for short. Had about 50 pips from it

I am practising and testing on demo again. Overtrading and taking a lot of trades with a 1:1 R:R After 4 weeks back on Break even

Looking for better entry trigger practice and trade management Also my trading Psychology needs attention.

Hi TC,

You are doing well just keep focus on the process and good results will follow.

I was also long on NJ and closed with 56 pips just where I open my short position.

Hi every one… I read first 5 pages for many times… Now… I’m begging you that could you please assume me as the dummiest person in this thread and explain me the 8th post?? I did not understand why it’s a sell on eu?? It should be a buy because there is forming a pin bar which means trend is changing?? Please, be explainable to me, remember, i’m the dummiest one…

I think it must be the [B][U]penultimate[/U][/B] bar which the OP was saying was a “sell”, though his wording in the post is far from clear. Not the last bar, with the arrow underneath it, which he does say “now looks like a reversal”.

Yes; that’s right.

I think not! In any case, I agree with your perspective, so if you are, I am, also. :slight_smile:

Wow have no seen this thread in a while good to see some life being put back in it

Hi, may i also ask you the same question which i posted by number #4636?? (3 posts before this one)

Thank you very much for your contribution! Really, price action is the most powerful trading strategy in trading industry! Before I used an indicator based trading strategy after doing long analysis in demo, but I lost my real money with that trading system! By the way, now I am comfortable in live trading with my price action knowledge!

Hi Jonathan,

I want to ask you that are you in profitable area now?? Do you have a stable situation that -let’s say- 30-50 pips per week??

Have you read the thread? Most of these trades on here went for 50-100 pips in 1 or 2 trades so yes you can bring in 30-50 pips a week. However it all depend on you and how you trade this system or any other. Also nobody can guarantee you will make anything consistently every week. Losing trades happen losing streaks happen, losing weeks, months what ever can and will happen. I have been in this thread since its birth and although I dont trade it to the letter it is a very good price action strategy but you will get losing trades we all do. As far as its profitability thats entirely up to you

I have spent the past four weeks reading this thread, and I am grateful to all the contributors.

Does anyone have Nikita’s missing images from posts # 3774, 3775 and 3781 ?

The trade was taken on opening of this candle (pin bar) looking at the two white candles before that She mentioned to ignore the last candles.

A lot of pictures disappeared when they made some changes to the system Most of them were recovered but not all of them. Maybe they are in her E book?

NikitafxTradingMethod.pdf (602 KB)

I would like to ask Nikita as a professional trader; How many pairs do you have in your watchlist that you follow and look for set-ups from? Most pairs will move on the same direction at the same time, so to avoid too much analysis and analysis paralysis I’ve settled on 5 instruments of which I only trade 3 of them and use two for correlation analysis. What advice can you give?

Why made you to think that this is a sell??

So, the main idea of this strategy is to take position according to bias, trying to find a intra-day low/high to buy/sell. Right?

One trades only during the day that follows the confirmation daily candle? Is it possible that Nikita means H1 TF?

Assuming that there is an uptrend. Do we buy when price moves up and crosses the opening of D TF candle? What if this never happens? It could be the case where price moves higher than its D TF opening all day long, which means that we will not enter a buy order.

To whomever trades this system: Are you profitable? What is the win/loss ratio of your trades? Are all the rules Nikita provides still valid?

Below I am giving an example: It’s an uptrend, so we should be looking for a buy today. But yesterday was a sell, so do we stay away from the market today?

Wow thread still going , I knew it this thread is one of the best thread. Hope every one doing good and making money.

Hi Zefani , It doesn’t matter how many instruments you look at , only things matter is valid setup. If you have the capital to hold many trades at same time then its fine , What Nikita mentioned that in a single pair there is only one valid setup per day so it is advisable to open one trade per day per instruments. Hope it answer your questions.

Hi Unpip,

First question right

Second question , When we have daily candle cofirmation then move to smaller TF like 4HR or 1HR for entry.

Third question, If its an uptrend then it is good to go with the trend but if price move up higher than the D TF opening, either you don’t take the trade or wait for any retracement for entry on lower TF, or look different pair.

Fourth question, I used to trade this system only and win rate is remarkable but I do also trade different method aswell now. All rules are still valid in my opinion.

Fifth question, If its Uptrend then we can only look for buy but, according to the method we look for daily or weekly candle bias for confirmation of sell or buy not trend. Look at daily candle which is a sell so we can open sell position when price move below the daily tf open, or open short position in lower tf when 1hr candle formed pin bar at resistance, we would have made good profit. Hope it answer your questions.