What is the best trading platform for forex trading?

What is the best trading platform for forex trading? I have tried several platform and I think that MT4 is the simplest one. What is your platform and why did you choose it?
Thanks in advance for sharing…

I use oanda platform and it’s pretty simple to use for beginners without complex menus and such. Also it allows for any $ amount to be traded. (instead of lot increments)

Thanks so much for your help!! I’ll let you know how it goes once I try it!

MT4 and MT5 is available with many forex brokers for trading forex in online, but i prefer to use MT4 since its very simple to understand and easy to trade forex.

Has anyone used FXCM? I have used FIN FX and Oanda off and On for Demo trading. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions and/or feedback?

I have been using FXCM tradersway and alpari for a while now…FXCM is great, so far no issues.
On the preferred platform MT4 is definitely more pref…

MT4 and MT5 are best platforms for Forex, but I also hear about Trading Station. I think any well-known Forex brokers also offer MT4/MT5 programs.

I’ve tried several platforms and MT4 is the one who works the best for me.

MT4 has been most widely used and successful platform, most of the traders keeps updating this platform and works really well.

Mt4 has been programmed to serve the broker rather than the trader. I disagree with most posters on this thread. I find that cTrader is by far superior to mt4 and the newer mt5.

There are many trading platforms nowdays so it is difficult to answer. The MT4 is very popular but other platforms are just as good. Test several platforms and see which one you like. The trading platforms have advanced in the past three years.

Of course MT4 is the Best platform, to me and as well as to most of the Forex traders. The major problem of MT5 platform is that, so many regular indicators are not compatible with MT5 platform.

As well, you cannot open a BUY & a SELL trade at the same time with a currency pair using MT5 platform !! This is seriously a Big problem for us …

MT4 come on@! cause mt5 gathers the deal and it’s not convenient at ALL

When it comes to trading platform there lots of them but i still prefer mt4. It easy and very convenient to use.

Hi, what does this mean “MT4 has been programmed to serve the broker rather than the trader”?
Thank you
Scchplendid

To me, I will prefer to use Pro Real Time. MT4 is just for newbie and amateur trading. I believe non of those professional trader love to use Meta Quotes for trading. It is too basic and a lot of more experience trading environment tools doesn’t exist in MT4.

I like I have always said… I prefer the mt4, it’s simple, flexible and easy to work with. There is little or no complications at all in it.

there might be better platforms out there, but mt4 remains the most popular one and most used by brokers.