Best chart to trade

i am new on the trading. i just wanted to know what might be the best time chart to learn how to trade. 15, 1hr, day…your inputs will be highly appreciated

When you are getting your feet wet, I would suggest for you to go with the longer time frames, and very small lots.

You can see the bigger picture better at first that way.

You can always shorten things down later, but learn to see the way money is flowing, and you can see that clearer on the more compressed charts.

I agree with Master Tang. Definitely look at the longer time frames. But I would also suggest using multiple time frames. So you want to use the daily as your main chart. Check out the weekly for the longer range support and resistance levels and what the over all trend is. Using the 4hour, check the daily. After that you can start to use a smaller time frame to start drilling down your entries with more precision.

want to see other people taking trades??

Stick with H1… You will be able to see clearly when are the market times, when some others took a big position etc etc etc

I donno been doing this a long time and the 1h just seem’s too short for the real take on things, most decidedly duing the Asian. 4h is just bearable but prefer the 8h and daily. Like MT says small lot size and a bigger TF. Get rich slowly or broke fast on the shorter TF’s. :33:

thanks guys for your quick reply…

You can use any tf, just use the zoom function to zoom out, lol.