What will happen to this trade?

This is USD-JPY
I placed this trade on Friday
( this is all paper trade by the way I am still learning all this stuff )
The trade was placed at 77.566 there is a trailing stop of 300 point currently at 77.063
Trading closed for the weekend.
From what I have learned so far when you place a trailing stop over the weekend.
The market price must walk back and trip over the trailing stop to trigger it. If the market closes on one side of the stop and opens on the other side of the stop it is like the price just steps over the stop and doesn’t trigger it so you could find yourself in a losing trade.
This is said to be because many orders may be placed over the weekend and on the opening of the market all orders are executed instantly thus causing a gap in the price.
I can only assume that the commands would be executed in the order they were placed and it may be that the stop may or may not be triggered. I am not really sure about that.
Or is it that the stop will never be triggered.
Don’t really understand why if the orders are placed over the weekend and the market opens and all orders are executed why the stop would not be triggered. Imagine a game of chess and the computer just executes all moves in order
( The castle or bishop will still fall when its turn comes ) Unless the moves are not executed in the proper order.???
Another question is what would happen if I closed the order now during the weekend.?
Would the trade be closed at the price it is now or would the trade be closed at the price the market opens. I will see what happens on Monday but either way I would be left wondering if that would always the case. So I do the best thing to learn.
I ask the wise ones.