Odd Enhancers - Sam Seiden

Thanks this is exactly what i was looking for

If you send me a PM with a e-mail I will send you some JPGs can’t upload them for some reason .

error 302 ??

email sent

anyone know what error 302 means when trying to attach jpg’s ?
would like to share some charts but can’t download them . Ken

No idea. I was having problems posting pics from tinypic a few days back. Then just reuploaded again and it worked fine. No idea why

Thanks I sent a note to support , well get it sorted soon i am sure

different load window came up guess it got sorted :28:

gbp’s daily chart and level

Great charts btw. I see the 3rd candle but I don’t see the TP going back to the demand level. I see price reaction but not a full swing back. Also how small of timeframes do you trade on spot forex with this method?? I noticed this was 30 min.

here it is a new chart.

As small as a few minute if need be, the key is to be able to spot the levels. I use the 30 min as that time frame seems to give clear levels and enough for intraday trading, But as shown by the gbp daily chart you must know where price stands in the big picture as well , or you can find yourself fighting a losing battle.

The key as with most any trading idea is to start at the higher time frames working your way down to lower time frames looking for trades that compliment the trends on the longer time frame charts. in other words don’t try to go long if your sitting at or near the bottom of a supply zone wait for a short chances. If you can’t see one clearly one your preferred trading chart maybe scan other time frames. With a little practice this becomes easier.

if your a fan of Sam’s teachings in one of his webinars he talks of taking 3 or more day trades short from a daily supply zone which did finally fail and go higher but for 3 days he got 3 great shorts finding entries off a 2 min chart.

here is a current example from him.

Lessons from the Pros - 08/16/2011 Issue - Featured Article: Try This to Lower Your Risk

new gbp

p daily

other gbp options

I am a huge Seiden fan. great graphs I really enjoy them thank you for sharing your knowledge. I really hope to take this system and running with it

Hi Kenneth Lee,

I have been playing with the principles as well, and am enjoying it.
But looking at your chart, are you sure to qualify the 1.6550-1.6500 level as a quality level? The reason I do not view it this way is beacause price did had a real drop and instead just formed a congestion prior.

Do you see flaw in my reasoning? looking forward for your answer.

Picture of what I mean

http://www.forexfactory.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=795748&d=1317247235

This is a link to a PDF I put together for this trading idea. Tried to download the pdf here but just get a failure to load message file is only 5 mb.

Cheers  Ken

Hi Kenneth Lee! What a coincidence. Just a couple days ago I remembered an old thread here that you started and went back to read it and followed a trail to forexfactory and found that very pdf that you just linked too! If you haven’t seen it yet, check out this thread… he got his start with Seiden so it’s all very familiar territory.

http://forums.babypips.com/newbie-island/39827-professional-trader-offering-free-mentorship-via-babypips-chat-room.html

Thank you! I’ve been trying something like this for S/D trading for a while now. Most recently, I saw a Seiden video on fxstreet where he discussed trading forex futures intra day on a 5 minute chart. Do you have anything on that as well? Thanks again.

His , Fast trading or intra day trading . Is basically the same as his regular swing trading just using faster charts .Find good levels on 30 min and hrly charts . then uses a faster chart say 5 or even 2 min to time the entries with as small a risk as possible. The key remains to picking the BEST levels off the 30 min or hrly.

The basic trading idea is the same , but using 4 hr and daily charts even weekly , to find the supply and demand levels then using a 30 min or faster chart to enter. This is what makes the trading idea so good it is rule based and all the same rules apply across all trading time frames.

Here is a trade that showed up on Oz . That shows the idea in a nutshell. This shows a swap level then using a faster 30 min chart to get the best entry with little or no draw down .

great example as always kenneth. really showing how supply/demand works on all timeframes.

Hi Kenneth Lee,

Great write-up! Thank you!

1). If price gap up from a demand area (give 2 points for the score?), and if it did not move far enough (did not move 3x, x is the size of the demand area), do you still give it 2 points?

2). If price moves out of a demand area with a wide range up bar (give 1 points for the score?), and if price immediately comes back to area slightly above the demand area and move higher (thus form a new demand area on top of the original demand area), do you still give it 1 point?

Many thanks for your advices!
Jen