I'm new here - any tips?

Smile I'm new here - any tips?

I need to learn as much as possible as quickly as possible. Any experienced users care to share their knowledge? Not what you know - how can I start to learn?
    Thanks in advance.

Hello,

First, welcome to Babypips!
    You've already started to learn. Please take a place in Babypips school:
    http://www.babypips.com/school/

That should be your first resource to get your feet into Forex.

If you didn't understand something, or you have some specific questions regarding Forex, post them here.

I am sure that plenty of users will help you.

Remember Please take your time, you will get paid later for spending your time now. So try not to take things so quickly.

My best regards to you, and wish you an informative experience with us here at Babypips Forum/School.

Default thanks

thank you for being so helful, I'll go check that out straight away!

Hi mate

My suggestion paper and pen, read through the school at least twice anything you dont understand post questions.

Open yourself a demo account with a broker, have a play around with the concepts you learn. I think thats one of the better ways to learn.

as your starting pick a currency to start with, stick to 1, eur/usd, gpb/usd or usd/jpy are amoungst the majors.

most importantly enjoy your learning and trading!

regards

Smile Slow down, take your time

I'm a newbie to babypips but have been trading, studying forex for over 8 months. You are in the best place to start here at babypips.com, as others have said allready set up a demo account and study.

If you try to rush at this then you will get blown away with info, just take you time and it will come. I know because this was my biggest problem when i first got started.

alan

Wink School for Forex

I have not gone through the Forex school..Is it complicated and if so ..is there a more elementary site ..for those of us who come very exhausted to the site.. My brain waves are very slow by time I come to the forum

Hi, I"m new to forex. First I'm not understand anything about the forex. Very difficult to understand if we are new to forex. What I did that I read
    again and again & remember few importent thing like Price (Bid /ask price)
    learn more about stop loss and limit order & trailing stop . Create a simple
    demo a/c like FXCM demo a/c. Once ur are fixed on this for few days
    the ur need slowly move to Charting.(Chooce the charting that suite ur).
    learn more about currency ur trade / economics analysis and then move slowly to Technical Analyisis. That my tips.

Quote Originally Posted by noot54 View Post
    I need to learn as much as possible as quickly as possible. Any experienced users care to share their knowledge? Not what you know - how can I start to learn?
    Thanks in advance.
    My advice is slow down! Do not rush the learning process. Learning how to trade the forex market in a profitable way takes a lot of time and energy. It is not something you will pick up in a weekend. Nor in a month or a year. If you are lucky you will be able to produce consistent profitable results within a year or less. That is assuming you have a year to dedicate to forex. I think anything less would be unrealistic. It is just how someone would masters a craft, if that by music, art, ect... It takes time to learn and many years of practice to master!

Forum Sponsors