Newbie Mini- Group Journal

Hey folks,

I was thinking of making a journal this week, and thought, how cool it would be, and maybe benificail to other newbies to forex, to have a group journal. A handfull of Newbies loggin daily production.

Im starting with $20 thru Oanda,

And, im not going to lie here folks, I have been careless it seems, latly. And, i truely believe, its not being professional about it. A daily routine if you will.

I lost a bit of confidence, i think… Personal problems…

So, from this day forward, I will follow personilized protocol, step by step, to a T, like a real professional…

I want this to be my career, my money maker, my final venture.

So, its time to step up, and get real.

Today, in preparation of this week, Im photocopyin pics of points of intrest in my strats, so they are always in my face, for quick referance…

also, at the end of the day, i will be printing up my daily trades, and filing them, every single trade will be accounted for.

No more 100 pips a day, im going to take what i can. somedays 50, some days 200. I will take what ever I can get in hours a day.

The main point, is taking what my strat tells me too. When the signal is there, react accordingly, get my pips, and then wait for the next move.

Like I said, more professional about the whole thing, …

Im starting this with a mini account, a pip is a pip, not looking for money digits, that comes with positive pips banked.

OK, anyways, join in if you want, chime in if you want.

Vets, if you have any input for money managment, or pointers, and want to share, feel free.

OK, be back later

Hey Folks, Im back,

OK, here is my plan…

I use the Inside bar strat…

MT4 for referance,

after my inside bar shows a set up, ( Insidebar indicator ) I then set my 2 horizontal trend lines, and then open limit orders in Oanda at my lines, 1 sell and 1 buy…

When 1 is triggered, i close the other order…

Now, I have 2 differant MT4 set up, oanda and Tadawul FX,

Everything is the same, but my inside bar indicator works more efficiant then on oanda. Where I messed up, was setting my lines on Tad instead of on Oanda, but even the quotes are differant on each…

Anyways, here is some screen shots, i had a trade set up, and used Tad numbers, then seen my trade was triggered long, eventhough, looking at Tad, my number wasnt even hit, to even trigger the trade, but on oanda, it spiked to trigger the trade, and instantly swings down and hits my short order, before I even have a chance to close it out, double smacked in the face,…

This strat works very well, its other things working against me it seems, which can be frustrating…

and using those numbers to set my limit orders on Oanda, which, resulted in not ood results, BECAUSE BS SPIKES…

Sooo, I need to get that figured out, Something just seems funny about it on Oanda… If I follow Tad, everything is great, with those numbers, but using them inconjunction isnt workable…

but thats what i get, for using 2 differant platform marketmakers,

OK, after the ruff start this morning, getting everything figured out PROPERLY, Im now in the green by 18 pips, for the day. Last night didnt go to well, so started the day off at $18.85, and current balance is now $19.75

683 available units,
500 units per trades, = 0.05 per pip

Today I made 42 trades,
Lost 9 @ 5.1 pips
won 33