Hello everyone

Hello,

My name is Craig Tumblison, and I’m here to learn. I’m an 18 year old entrepreneur that resides in the United States with a strong interest in Business, Technology, Law, and Global Politics.

I was recently directed towards Forex by a former instructor and I’ve decided to set aside some time to learn how the markets work, change, break, and fix themselves over time.

I look forward to getting to know other users here, and learning as much as I possible can in my spare time.

hi craig. Welcome to the world of forex!

i hope you’re starting with a demo account first - don’t want to be blowing away all that money. it could be dedicated to college or your other business endeavors.

Welcome aboard :slight_smile:

The wonderful thing about being 18 is that you have time to try things and make a few mistakes ~ press your advantage! Though of course, if something goes right, you’ll be in rather good shape. I ‘failed’ at a business when I was in my twenties, but were it not for that failure and the experience gained, I’d still be working for someone else today. College is also a wonderful fallback if you need work, plus, well… it’s pretty much paradise for anyone wanting to hang out with others their own age. How I miss such times…

I strongly suspect a sharp teen could grasp whatever it ‘takes’ to succeed here (though I have not mastered it myself yet, fair to say).

Best of luck, in all you do!

You don’t need to learn as much as you possibly can, you just need to learn the stuff that works, apply the 80/20 rule, 80% is crap, it’s the valuable 20% that works.

good luck on your journey. I just got started in this world as well so enjoy yourself.