How many trade I can proceed with mini$250a/c

hi , I want to chk how many maximum trade that I can proceed with mini a/c $300 . I’m prefer to play with small size lot before go for a big size lot
because of the risk . Put more trade like $100, each times 3 trade =$300.
And wait for a result .
Do anyone there make $150 profit day trade using mini $300 a/c .
Or what are the min & maximum profit that someone can make with $300 mini a/c. Just want to know, Pls adv.Thanks.

Your goals are unrealistic if not impossible to achieve. Well, they are not impossible say if you have hundreds of thousands of dollars to invest, but until then do not expect such a goal as 150 a day!

P.S. It was really hard to resist the temptation to flame you. Please at least read babypips.com before you participate in the forums!

Ramzu,

Attempting to make $150 profit with $300 in a mini account is extremely unrealistic and extremely extremely RISKY. You honestly have a better chance of losing your entire $300 of trading capital. Please read our lesson: The Number Cause of Death for Forex Traders.

Do not let your account be eaten as a small tasty appetizer from the forex broker monster.

PD

You need to to keep a realistic approach.
Good position sizing is very important. You should place trades with zero leverage (e.g. 1k position if your account size is 1k) and don’t take another trade until you are able to move your stop loss to breakeven. This way you can continue adding an “unlimited” number of positions so long as your previous positions’ stop losses have been moved to breakeven.

hmm how to answer that>? (and i do want to give you real answer)

(more or less accurate based on eur/usd on a good day and my brokers going rate with 100usd)
1:1 leverage you could trade .00 of a lot (potential 100% risk equity change per day of .5usd)
1:10 leverage you could trade .01 of a lot (potential 100% risk equity change per day of 5usd)
1:50 leverage you could trade .03 of a lot (potential 100% risk equity change per day of 25usd)
1:100 leverage you could trade .06 of a lot (potential 100% risk equity change per day of 50usd)
1:200 leverage you could trade .11 of a lot (potential 100% risk equity change per day of 100usd)
1:500 leverage you could trade .29 of a lot (potential 100% risk equity change per day of 250usd)
1:1000 leverage you could trade .58 of a lot (potential 100% risk equity change per day of 500usd)

consider that you need at least .01 lots to open a position… well you can do the math

that means at any leverage above 1:200 your account can (at a 50% chance) reach a balance of 0 in a single day

20 X trade System to be rich

http://forums.babypips.com/trading-platforms-and-software/78925-20-x-trade-rich-small-amount.html#post750226
Just calculate it with your balance,margin etc

Please do not try to attempt such suicide action my friend.
Unless you are Jedi in Forex market…
For starter, you goal would be not to lose money instead of making half of your deposit within a day my friend.

Take care

If you give your account of $300 to lets say one of the best traders today, the realistic expectation is he/she to make somewhere in between $45-$90 per year. So from this point of view, you can do the math and see how much you can expect.

Check the margin requirements from your broker and your free margin.

number of active orders depend from lot size

let me put it this way.
could you mention any entrepreneur out there who starts with for example $600K capital and made $300K profit per sale?
if it possible in real world, so it will posible in FX trading.
so before you throw out your money into a broker and burn it all. better you start read free educational articles provide by babypips , BrokerArena, investopedia(dot) com, or any free resources out there.