TOP jokes about trading

I would like to make an forum thread about trading jokes, if you know some good joke or do you have some link to external websites, pls show it here :wink:

Best jokes about trading

:smiley:

Today i found another great joke :smiley:

How do you find a good small-cap fund manager?
Find a good large-cap fund manager, and wait

:smiley:

I saw this the other day and just had to have it :smiley:

Great!!! :smiley:

hahaa, good 1 !!

Not directly related to Forex but…

Greece has reduced its exports of hummus and taramosalata. Apparently it’s a double-dip recession!

1 Like

But you know, forex is very similar to another trading … i mean in psychology … of course stock are with less stress (if you not buy an company, which will fail :smiley: )

The market may be bad, but I slept like a baby last night. I woke up every hour and cried.

This thread is a bit old but it’s nice to re open again :slight_smile: (I think)…

Here are some jokes I have found…

dialogue between two friends:

• I hear that you drop some money in Wall Street. Were you a bull or a bear?
  • Neither, just a plain simple ass.

“Every morning I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I’m not there, I go to work.” - Robert Orben

A guy at work went in for a competition and won a trip to China. He’s out there now…trying to win a trip back!

SPREAD:
The only reliable way to make money on the FX market, which is why your broker charges you one.

The market is weird. Every time one guy sells, another one buys, and they both think they’re smart.

Not directly related to Forex but very funny.

The types of Capitalism:

FrenchCapitalism
You have 2 cows. You go on strike, organize a riot and block the roads because you want 3 cows.

JapaneseCapitalism
You have 2 cows. You redesign them so they are 1/10 the size of an ordinary cow and produce twenty times the milk. You then create a clever cow cartoon image called ‘Cowkimon’ and market it worldwide.

GermanCapitalism
You have 2 cows. You re-engineer them so they live for 100 years, eat once a month and milk themselves.

ItalianCapitalism
You have 2 cows, but you don’t know where they are. You decide to have lunch.

RussianCapitalism
You have 2 cows. You count them and learn that you have 5 cows. You count again and learn you have 42 cows. You count again and learn you have 2 cows. You open another bottle of vodka.

SwissCapitalism
You have 5000 cows. None of them belong to you. You charge the owners for storing them.

ChineseCapitalism
You have 2 cows. You have 300 people milking them. You claim that you have full employment and high bovine productivity. You arrest the newsman who reports otherwise.

IndianCaptialism
You have 2 cows. You worship them.

BritishCapitalism
You have 2 cows. Both are mad.

IraqiCapitalism
Everyone thinks you have many cows. You tell them you have none but they don’t believe you and bomb the @#$%&! out of your country. You still have no cows but at least you are part of a democracy.

NewZealand Capitalism
You have 2 cows. The one on the left is looking pretty sexy…

AustralianCapitalism
You have 2 cows. Business seems good. You close the office and go for a few celebratory beers.

AmericanCapitalism
You have 2 cows. The Republicans say they are adequate but how can we make them more productive without incurring additional expense. The Democrats say the cows are tainted and we need more regulation, no profit incentive and another whole herd to give milk to the underprivileged and the swarms of illegals crossing our borders. Government statistics say we have 5 cows but a revision is forthcoming.