Forex trading

Hi guys,

I am new to this fourm but not new to Forex trading. We have seen some strong moves in the major pairs putting aside the current bearish sentiment.

Trading with a plan is crucial in the current market prevent having your account wiped out. I do not recommend anyone trading without a defined strategy.

Fortunately I was taught how to trade from a company that have extensive experience in the financial markets. They other free trading courses not just fo a day but for a period of 4 to 6 weeks online. I don´´t think I have heard of this before.

Anyway for any inexeperience trader or investor losing money at the moment and needs to find a way to improve his/her trading, please send me a private message and i will provide you with their details.

Note: I am not receiving anything from this company, just want to help and assist, because I was a newbie and needed help.

This site has a pretty good ‘school’ for learning from the ground up. Not sure how long the course takes as I havent finished it yet! lol