Where i can learn about price action strategy

I think education is the best way to improve my winning probability in forex market ,so I decided to keep educate myself to get good basic and then I will start to learn the complex stuffs later.

There are many people told me learn price action ( someone told me it is the best to analyze my trade). But they didn’t tell where I can learn , so can someone post any good sites I can learn about trading price action strategy .

Thank you

Well, if you want to study about price action you should go check out NikitaFx’s thread. It’s called Pure Price Action for Dummies and it’s here in Noob Island. I’d also recommend watching Nial Fuller’s videos on youtube if you’re more of a visual and auditory learner like me. His youtube channel is called Oztrader. Nial fuller is basically the authority on price action trading. Just for the record this is not a solicitation to buy any of his stuff.

1 Like

Should I buy his course???

1 Like

A lot of traders say that all you need to succeed in trading can be found all over forums like this one for free, but i guess if you have money to dish out and you want to save time, why not? Overall his stuff seems pretty legit (pin bar, confluence , trendlines, candles), but you should look for reviews on the web if you’re considering buying his course. It’s really a financial decision that you have to make yourself.

Nakita’s thread is good also Alternative Techinical Templates are good threads. I took Nial Fullers paid course and though it wasnt worth the money. The free stuff is basically 80% of what you would get on the paid version. Honestly the way I trade now I use ZERO of what he tought. Sure if your a complete noob and you like to take his system go for it. Personally I thought It was a waste of time and money.

1 Like

I agree with Mei Hua. The 3 Technical Templates threads offer you alot of stuffs. If you really go and study it, you can save alot of time and money. :slight_smile:

I agree with whats already stated. Just check on here there are some really good threads on price action. Pick one thats fits you best. They are quite different so there is alot of info between them. More so than any paid course IMO

Well, it is the best technical method. Just search for Suport and Resistance levels, and trend channels, those are easy to trade. Another one is candle patterns wich i don’t recomnd you because it can be frustrating. The bad news is as many strategy arround it does not work all the time; people arround will kill me if i mention this one mor time, but what do i care; i’m here to help; no matter what strategy you choose, all are good, all are bad. You must learn when it works and when it does not.

I will make it easy for you.

For trend channels: Avoid trades when prices brakes the trend.

For Support And Resistance Lines:

Trande only when it brakes an horizontal line, or when it bounce, never trade whe price seemeth to get stuck inside a smal area.

Regards.

Thank you for every comment ,your advice help me to make my decisoin that I will just learn from babypips fourm.

Hi momoclassic,

I’d second the recommendation about not buying Niall Fuller’s course, there are sections in there that are contradictory and the info is readily available online. yourtradingcoach.com has lots of free resources.

Shameless plug, i’ve also started a forum thread on my own price action strategy that I’ve been trading for a while: http://forums.babypips.com/free-forex-trading-systems/66903-5m-tf-price-action-strategy.html

just my two cents, I dont think you need to pay a dime for you to learn anything when you are already here at babypips surrounded by tons of very good threads and good traders that are more than happy to ad an opinion or two, in the end i guess your homework would be filtering what works and what dont. but its a good practice for patience which you’ll need a lot in forex :slight_smile: best of luck

Back to those days I was stuffed with the same BS that trading industry taught us to do.

Hello momoclassic,

I've got that issues before in my trading but luckily I was able to clarify and gained significant details regarding forex market. A friend of mine suggested that I must take a one-on-one coaching about trading and so i did because I've seen the end results. I recommend that you must take FX Live Coaching.. For you to take the course, just visit FXKMS site and you'll see what good opportunity they can offer you.. Until now I've been doing forex trading with them.. Hope this helped you find your answers... :)

Hello momoclassic,

I’ve got that issues before in my trading but luckily I was able to clarify and gained significant details regarding forex market. A friend of mine suggested that I must take a one-on-one coaching about trading and so i did because I’ve seen the end results. I recommend that you must take FX Live Coaching… For you to take the course, just visit FXKMS site and you’ll see what good opportunity they can offer you… Until now I’ve been doing forex trading with them… Hope this helped you find your answers…

hi, may i ask what’s your opinion now?
Thanks!

In my experience, there is a lot to learn from the forums. Among the most important things that a new trader could learn is Price Action and Relationship to Order Flow.

This is a good place to start your learning journey. http://forums.babypips.com/newbie-island/45414-understanding-price-action-chris-capre.html

It’s quite a bit, but you will get the hang after a few pages

Hi momoclassic,

In my opinion (and it’s only my opinion), I found Niall’s course to be contradictory in spotting setups etc. The info was inconsistent and in ‘hindsight’. I’d recommend reading everything on Lance Begg’s site yourtradingcoach.com, it’s a wealth of information.