Thank You Baby Pips!

I just wanted to say thank you to babypips!!

I am an absolute newbie to forex. I had a go at it about 2 years ago, and focussed my efforts on automated trading and and waste-of-money robots. I ended up frustrated and gave up!

My fascination with the subject did not go away and I have come back to have another crack at it. This time though I am approaching forex by trying to understand it from the bottom up. I have read lots of articles on indicators and price action. I have read the “currency trading for dummies” book and this was all good. Trouble was I still losing most of my trades!!

Then I started reading the Babypips school of forex. I have completed the Preschool, Elementry, Kindergarten, Middleschool, Summer School and I am 50% through Upper School.

I have to say that this information has been the best I have read anywhere! I am now studying price action and using a couple of indicators to confirm my feelings. I have won on 10 trades out of 12 this week and the pips I am securing each time are much bigger. I am also hitting my TP points rather than my SL (or trailing SL).

I am mostly looking at trendlines, triangles and divergence. I seem to have grasped these quite quickly and they are serving me well.

I am so pleased at the moment. I am trading on a demo account, but I do not think I would be too far away from trying to make some real money on this.

Thank You Babypips!! :35::7:

Just keep your wits about I’m glad you like it but after coming back from 2 years I got trapped in the trader’s pit hole after the designated 3 months. It may seem easy in the demo but sometimes it may just be luck it all changes when real money is on the line.

Good luck to you.

Yes I too agree with you but still at least you get required confidence to deal with transactions with the help of demo account.