Top ten most volatile currencies

Hey guys…

Can we create a list of the top ten most volatile currencies… Obviously Eurusd tops it off. but what about the rest…

P.S. I have noticed that EurAud is strangley moves a lot of pips, but it is not regarded as the most volatile.
Can you please explain.

For me the 3 tops are: gbp/jpy, eur/jpy, gbp/usd

eurusd is not a currency. Its a currency pair. :wink:
here is a nice list
Forex Volatility

and sh1rk just schooled you. Good job man and nice list. However here in the good ole USA we have strippers and they got to rank up there as we Americans love to spend our low priced and over valued currency on them. . LMAO sorry I had to.

Same here。

What times do you 2 trade these yen pairs. I sit here during Asian session and there not to bad but EUR/USD and USD/JPY has them beat. I am not going to lie though they plenty good enough for me aswell. Just wandering thats all

You’re going to see the most movement from GJ, EJ, and GU during London markets.

Here’s a handy reference of average pip range for the major pairs for each day of the week. If you’re interested, look at the table at the top of the page: Best Days of the Week to Trade | When Can You Trade Forex? | Learn Forex Trading

Don’t forget it is not only about pip movement, but a pairs movement in proportion to it’s trading costs. I trade asia full time, and while the Kiwi quite often has some nice movement, it’s trading costs with my broker are double that of the Aussie for example. At the moment, the Aussie is moving nicely in asia, as is the Euro, the yen pairs are struggling to offer something worth while.