Candles form in different shapes in 4 hour and daily charts due to timing differece

Hello friends,

I would like to discuss my one problem due to the different market closing and opening time of the two brokers.
I live in Dubai, and operating two accounts with two different brokers, one with Alpari UK, and the other with FXCM.
The problem is that FXCM closes the market before one hour of the market timing, and Alpari UK opens the market one hour late after the market open. Due to the timing difference the candles in the 4 hour and daily forms in different shapes, which is really very confusing. And not only the candles form differently, but also the indicators like moving averages, Stochastic, and others also give different price levels.
I would be very much thankful if somebody help me in this regard, so I properly analyze my charts with correct candles without any confusion.

Thanks in advance

For now in the early days of trading choose one of these broker charts
& take your signals from that chart & that chart alone, until you have
enough experience to eliminate the differences.

I agree it is very confusing but there are many other caveats to face like some brokers include Sundays some don’t. If you look at the candlesticks, they will look different but the same story will be told. Some brokers start their 4 hour charts at 10pm EST others at different intervals. I tend to use the 10pm EST broker charts. If you are still confused shift to 1 hour TF.

It really doesn’t make any difference in the long run. One chart will miss a winner signal one day and miss a loser signal on another. So it all works out. But to the inexperienced it can be confusing.