Trading on iphone

I have been trying to trade on my iPhone using ig index. Do anyone have any good strategies, or chart set up.

im with oanda’s trading platform and I occassionally use my iphone only problem is its only good for looking up current price / buying/ selling and thats all its good for.

I mainly only use it to take profits never use it to enter because its total **** infori t gives

That’s the issue I am finding, you cannot really see what the charts and indicators are saying. I dont have access to my PC during the day, but do have my iPhone, so trying to find strategies that will work for me on the iPhone.

you could say its one of the problems with trading on a mobile phone, :slight_smile: but on the bright side, its nice to be able to leave home and still keep track on on going trades. :slight_smile:

for charting on the iphone look up a free app called trade interceptor works great.

Netdania have a an iphone app out that’s decent enough for charting if you’re just after something free. I use the android one but I guess it’s exactly the same. You can add volume and one basic indicator to the chart (moving avg, exponential moving avg, RSI, ROC and one or two others).

Oanda’s mobile trading app is fine for viewing price action if you’re in a trade and want to monitor it on the go.

One way to go about it all is to figure out your levels of interest beforehand when you’re at home and then enter the trade on your phone if price is reacting off those levels in a way that interests you. I do this sort of myself - I don’t have access to figures like daily high / low, prev daily high / low, weekly high / low, etc. on my charts in work so I jot them down at night and email them to myself every day so I have them as a reference each day.