London UK Newbie

Hi Everyone:

I’m a newbie based in London.
I have been spending the past couple of weeks reading up the School of Pipsology and the forums.
Great content, I am about 40% into the overall content, my head hurts, but worth it.
This is by far one of the best resources on the net for FX. Thanks all!

Clearly anything worth doing properly is going to take a little (or a lot ) of hard work, FX is no exception. Does anyone know if any meet-ups are arranged for people on this forum that are in learning mode. The resources on this site are great, but sometimes it helps to debate and learn with others. Could anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks
pduk

Hey,

If you have a question then just start up a new thread like you have on this one, or take a look in the chat room. Although you will most prob get a better answer by asking it in a thread.

I’m also from the UK, and have been trading for just over three years. The resources are great here, and its always good to get different views from different people. But, you will get many different answers to your questions. You will soon see who has a real valuable answer and who is speaking sh*t :slight_smile:

Hello welcome …
Try to see this tread that I’m following …

301 Moved Permanently

lGood luck and good trading

Thanks - awesome thread. Might take a while to read it all but looks very informative.