Penny Stocks

Does anyone know where I can buy penny stocks online? Not to day trade just to buy.
I use Halifax online share dealing for listed shares but cant find a broker for penny stocks.

Try Scottrade.

You’re really asking the wrong questions here… This is a Forex forum…

Interesting fact: I got into Forex because of a Forex trader who posted on a Penny Stock forum. He said Penny Stocks were sh*t and Forex was way better. I totally agree, but to be honest I made a lot of money trading penny stocks, and have lost a lot of money trading Forex… weird eh?

Interestingly enough, I started with penny stocks as well. :stuck_out_tongue: I made pretty decent money on it as well. And to be honest I still do… But I won’t talk about it on here. Forex has definitely made me more, so I am content. :slight_smile: Hahaha.

I also think so.

Sorry but for what my ‘ancient’ opinion is worth:

They’re probably THE MOST MANIPULATED instruments on the planet.

Regards,

Dale.

Dale Thats not a bad thing if you are aware of it. The signs of a instrument being manipulated are not hard to see or trade.
Take a look at ING Sharebuilder pretty cheap trades.
For anyone reading this and thinking about trading penny stocks make sure you know what a pattern day trader is.

Hello.

Isn’t it strange how things ‘just happen’. I swear ON MY LIFE I’ve NEVER been involved in a discussion about Penny Stocks before and only receive much daily junk mail telling me to buy Penny Stock “XYZ because it’s 'about to move and you can make 400% if you act now”. That type of thing. And JUST THIS MORNING: guess what I get in my Inbox (as most will know I subscribe to Investopedia):

The Lowdown On Penny Stocks

Funny huh. The co-incidence I mean.

Regards,

Dale.

And another one (just a few lines down in the same email from Investopedia) (and ‘on the other hand’ i.e. a different perspective):

Catching A Lift On The Penny Express

Regards,

Dale.

Think you’ll find that you actually are talking about penny stocks lol

So - dont touch penny stocks? NSRS is all over the news.

Hello.

Forgive my ignorance but who or what is ‘NSRS’???

Regards,

Dale.

Hi Dale,

North Springs Resources Corp (NSRS.OB).

Up 19% yesterday - lots of volume being injected - Im thinking of sticking in £500.

A chap on here recommended I use:
Online Stock Trading and Stock Trading Tools

Finding the best place to invest in penny stocks was far from easy.

Im also into Merline Jupiter across 4 funds for around £50k - growth, world wide, balanced, income generating around 3.5% in around 2 mths which sure as hell beats 3% per annum on banks.

Took me a while to work out funds are the best since they spread risk across several asset classes - shares are hard although going short maybe good right now :slight_smile:

As for forex - Im using signals right now - found a good one and aim to add.

Steady away.

Any projects you’re working on?

Flipping eck - thought I’d cracked it - got a recommendation to buy penny stock Nsrs using scottrade but guess what it’s USA only!!!

Any one recommend a uk online broker for penny stocks?

Sean

Hi there,interested in Penny.
Which broker in EU do you use?

Regards,

Hi there,still nooone to give me insight?

I also think same and there are so many people earning money by investing in penny stocks.
I always trying to update myself with latest stock market news and researches and different companies and their shares. And few of the companies stated and proceeds from the share placing are adequate to meet its financial needs in connection with the company.