Let us make Trading Simple & Profitable

Dear All,
Trading is easy and fun to make money, if we know what to do and what not to do.
As we also learnt the art of trading through forums, blogs etc, now we feel its pay back time for us.
From now on, through January 2012, we will post simple indicators with charts, using which even a novice can make money, CONSISTENTLY.
We will be posting entry signals of our EA software’s - AnEx and AAnEx.
In the next few posts, we will try be as elaborate as possible with regards to using AnEx & AAnEx to make consistent profit.
For examples, we will use EU, GU, EJ Silver charts. If anyone needs a particular chart, Please feel comfortable to ask the same.
Questions, doubts and suggestions are always welcome.
Let us make trading simpler and profitable.

Dear all,
Go through the charts for entry signals.

1. ADX should be above the red line, in the bottom window. ADX indicates the Volume or the liquidity in the market. Higher the volume, higher will be movement in the market to make profit.
  2. In the top window, yellow and red lines should cross each other for every fresh trade. The candle where they cross each other is the TRIGGER Candle.
  3. The candle after the Trigger Candle should break the low of the Trigger Candle for SHORT position. The candle after the Trigger candle should break the high of the Trigger candle for LONG position.
  4. Green line in the top window is the EMA - Exponential Moving Average. When the candles are below the EMA, market will go down and when the candles are above the EMA, market will go up.
  5. In the top window, each red arrow indicates “GET READY TO BUY” and each green arrow indicates “GET READY TO SELL”.
  6. The dash board, at the top right side is a combination of different technical values like MACD etc. The dashboard indicates the market movement in different time frames under different technical values. Each red colour indicates downward movement and each green colour indicates upward movement.
    You can start shooting your questions, doubts etc.
    Let us make trading simpler & profitable

This chart gave 2 long positions & 1 long position

Check the entry and exit points

Dear Moderators,
We are not trying to sell our products and / or services here.
Forex education, being like an ocean, we are trying to help newbies with few very simple strategies.
We do not have any other intentions.
Regards

EU AAnEx - Advanced AnEx

GU in AAnEx

EU in uptrend

Well there’s a relief!!! LOL!!!

Jolly decent of you.

Sooo… How about you upload both your EAs here so that the new traders that you’re trying to so admirably assist can download them???

Just a thought.

Regards,

Dale.

Hi Dale.
Just to protect the copy right of our software’s, every time, both the software’s have to be downloaded from our site only.
We will certainly give the Licence keys to all those traders, who wish to avail our service.
Let us make trading simple & Profitable.

Hi Dale.
Here are the Licence keys.
AnEx

Customer Name: Baby pips traders
Email:
Phone:
Valid upto: 2012-01-20
No of Machines: 15
Licence Key: [B]IB73G22G[/B]

AAnEx

Customer Name: Baby pips traders
Email:
Phone:
Valid upto: 2012-01-20
No of Machines: 15
Licence Key: [B]IN95S24A[/B]

Dear all,
please note that these EA software’s are .exe files and please keep your MT4 terminal closed, while installing AnEx & AAnEx.
They will be saved as template. One window can have either AnEx or AAnEx.
We are more than eager to help you all, in whatever the possibly way.

Let us make trading simple & profitable.

EU in AAnEx with defined support & resistance levels

Let us make trading simple & profitable

GU in AAnEx with defined support & resistance levels

Must have fallen asleep at the wheel??? No preamble guys… just right into it… have I missed an exstensive and exaustive explanation? Dale this is decidedly not like you, where’s the ‘War & Peace’… the detail? Am I missing something? Just thought I’d ask? :smiley:

Mr. Carter,
Im so vry sry, but i did not get either the letter or the spirit of yr reply.
Im surprised that there are no questions or doubts. No one has tried to use the EA’s even after we have given licence keys that can be used on 15 computers as of now.

If some one wants to trade candle to candle to reduce the risk, please install MA4, Simple method, apply to open.
If the market is in uptrend and the MA4 touches the low / beginning of the candle, one can make good profit or loose very less. If the market is going down and the MA4 touches the high / beginning of the candle, one can either make good profit or loose very less.

Entry & exits are two of the important aspects of trading.
If entering a trading is more about FA & TA, exiting the trade is more about the Psyche of the trader.
Entry strategies can be more or less universal for most of the traders, but exit strategy is completely individualistic.
If, for example, the candles are above the EMA, i will wait for good number of pips as i’m with the trend. But if i’m short when the candles are above the EMA, even at a smell of danger, i will immediately run from the trade. The reversal is true if the candles are below the EMA.

Let me be first to say I am not doubting the ‘letter or spirit’ of your ‘system’… just that you have jumped right in at the deep end without regard for the public nature (or possibly you have) of your ‘Holy Grail’ posts? I would be more than open to a full and frank explanation of your ‘systems’ operational ‘Modus Operanti’… I look forward to a detailed repy? :58:

Check the bold parts. Looks to me that you are trying to sell your EA in a newbie’s forum

Mr. Carter,
We never claimed or will never claim that either our post or our system is Holy Grail. We and lots of traders have been consistently making profit using AnEx & AAnEx and we are just trying to expose the newbies about the easy way of our system. Like every trading strategy with proper Money management and emotional discipline helps any trader make profit, even our software’s and strategies help a trader to make consistent profit (75% + at that). The advantage with our software’s is the simple entry and exit signals. Our software’s also give wrong signals. But when they give a wrong signal, the loss very minimal, whereas when they give proper signal, the profit is big.

Let us make trading simple & profitable.