Newbie "Charm" here!

Hi, everyone…

:23:I am so new where I couldn’t choose between Stocks, or Forex. I am now enrolled in the prestigious preschool of PiP. What an amazing site for newbies like myself, that are starting off with only, “but a clue”. Hopefully when I am finished, I will know how to gain 1 pip at a time!! “Woot”!!!

Keep on piping…

Charm:40:

Welcome to Babypips!

Ask questions and get involved with a group as there are a few on here. That’s where the “magic” happens.

GLGT :57:

Will do “ICT”

Thank you!

Welcome Charm. I am new here too; so I figured you have chosen Forex instead of stocks? I currently trade both stocks and forex, there’s no reason you can’t do both; I think it’s ingrained into a trader’s character that he/she would want to trade anything that trades. Start with forex here, and once you are good at it, you can branch into stocks, if you still want to. Maybe you’d be too addicted to pipsology to trade anything else. :slight_smile:

Happy trading!

Hi, welcome on board, here is an intro I often post when I see a sensible newbie joining up…

Dear New Member,

First of all welcome on board, this is a great forum, there are some great traders here and we will help you as much as we can.

There are often New Members coming on board that have very little experience, and I always give the same adice which is why I have saved this posting so I can paste it rather than keep typing something similar every time.

The advice is in itself quite simple, but very siginificant, and it is to look at the most popular and most enduring threads, they are such for a very very good reason, you will learn to make money.

And with that, best of luck and wish you many riches in life and finance.

Welcome Charm. And welcome me, also an newbie. Let’s see who gets rich faster :stuck_out_tongue:

from a neutral point of view.

go and trade stocks. it is significantly easier.

Welcome Charm and welcome RainMan, it’s easy to improve with babypips: just go to school, read articles by babypips’ experts and frequent the forum… too easy with babypips :wink:

Thank you for the advise “The Plunger”!

“Hi, welcome on board, here is an intro I often post when I see a sensible newbie joining up…”

You have an awesome sense of humor. PurplePatch. I see this is a Kick “A” board!

:40:

Hi Charm, welcome to babypips,

Great Profits to Ya,

LOL,

Welcome to the board “rainman” and your on!

Thank you “moneynvrsleeps”

Well, heck you know we don’t sleep either as beginners! Match made in heaven. Us and money!!!

Hey, you know, Money is the second most important thing in life, !!

pretty lady… I’m just saying :wink:

93 posts since signing up - can’t believe i posted more than 10 :slight_smile:

Well, whatever you decide, if I were you I would pick one or the other until you learn it. I wouldn’t try to do both at once. There is enough to learn here! But once you really learn how to trade, as an earlier poster mentioned, you can trade pretty much anything! Good luck to you!

LOL@modernmystery! Ty for the compliment, but as you know outter beauty doesn’t last. That is why I am
here learning how to make some pips…:stuck_out_tongue:

“… beauty doesn’t last. That is why I am
here learning how to make some pips…:p”

haha that warmed me up while waiting in the freezing cold for my ride home! :smiley:

hope you enjoy your stay at Babypips !!!