Which is the best platform for a newbie spread better?

Hello! Very new to the trading world so please excuse the questions! Can anyone give me some advise as to who the best is to open up an account with? I use a Mac - so need a platform that will work on a Mac! I am looking to open an account but not sure who to use when you have little experience as they seem to decline your account if you don’t have years of experience as a trader? Can anyone give some advise please?

Thank you xxx

I can write the same thing I wrote to other 3 newbies… so the question is: why don’t you search in the forum? :slight_smile:

The following brokers are all excellent (in my opinion of course), and all of these brokers permit to open a demo account:

• ACM (Advanced Currency Markets)
  • Alpari (UK)
  • AvaFX
  • CMC Markets
  • CitiFX Pro
  • FXCM
  • FXDD
  • FXOpen
  • FXcast
  • FairQuote Securities
  • Finotec
  • Forex Club International Limited (unlimited demo account)
  • Forex Club LLC (unlimited demo account)
  • Forex.com
  • FxPro (unlimited demo account)
  • GFT
  • Hirose
  • IG Markets
  • Interbank FX (unlimited demo account)
  • MB Trading (unlimited demo account)
  • Marketiva (unlimited demo account)
  • OANDA (unlimited demo account)
  • Saxo Bank
  • Synergy FX
  • Tadawul FX (unlimited demo account)
  • UpFX Forex

You can also take a look at Forex Brokers Guide, here on babypips (Forex Brokers Guide - BabyPips.com)
I hope you can get started on the right foot :wink:
Bye bye

I want to suggest for MetaTrader. Even it depends upon you that you prefer auto trading or manual trading. There are some prominent brokers like Onada, etoro AVAFX. These offer software compatible with Mac. So, you can use these brokers.

For newbies, check out etoro and their OpenBook. It’s great for training and tracking real traders.

All things are difficult before they are easy.

I think that this is the first step towards the loss of your money, but it’s just my opinion and I respect yours :wink:

Might I suggest platform 9 3/4!

Has anybody heard of or plus500 or have any feed back on them?

I’ve been working in forex trading since 4 years more. I recommend to all newbie to open Lite account in Liteforex broker, Lite account have huge leverage, its good for newbies. And also, liteforex broker never against us making profit there…

Haha… get some Hogwarths pips :wink: