No Deposit Bonus In 2012?

These are very helpful for newbies to start real trading without risking their own money .
Lets discuss some good no deposit bonus for New Year 2012 .

What a good idea.

Let’s discuss them.

What do you have to tell us???

Regards,

Dale.

http://www.forex-metal.com/affiliate/12961/1

$100 no deposit bonus . Just for opening real account

Hello.

Well that sounds good.

But what are the terms and conditions???

I mean: there’s usually terms and conditions so what are they???

Regards,

Dale.

moneybookers aka skrills offers 25% depobonus to etoro if you depo via them. Cant remebr up to what sum as am on phone atm from $100 to 1k or even moar

Hello.

Well there’s different types of bonuses of course. There’s those ‘percentage of first deposit’ bonuses that require a certain number of trades in order to be able to withdraw any part of the bonus. Those are pretty common.

But I’m interested in these NO DEPOSIT BONUS promotions. I mean: what are the terms and conditions. Can you withdraw the profits made on the bonus given but not the bonus itself. That type of thing. Or do you get to withdraw the bonus (or part thereof) as well after a certain number of trades. That type of thing.

And, well, I’m particularly interested in THIS PARTICULAR offer. I mean: $100 is nothing to be ‘scoffed at’. With micro or nano lots you can still trade and manage risk so theoretically it’s possible to be profitable without depositing a single USD. So I’m real curious about this one.

Regards,

Dale.

Owing to the fact that the link posted (with only 6 forum posts, btw???) is an affiliate link, somebody will profit from it for sure. :smiley:

Cheers,
O.

There are not many conditions .
You just have to complete 50 points . Each pair is assign some points . E/U is having 2 while some pair have the 23 points.
So very easy to complete and you have 2 months.

Obvsly yes ! but you also will have profit . that also $100 for nothing . Why dont you just focus on that.

That will depend on the withdrawal conditions of profits made from the bonus.
Some brokers are rather fair with their bonus systems, others are not.

O.

Okay, so if I open 25 EURUSD positions within 2 months, I may withdraw the proceeds of those trades (if any) without further conditions?
And: 2 points for a EURUSD trade of what position size?

O.

Better you should refer to their FAQs . I think it is for 1 standard lot size . they havnt mentioned anything

Okay, I’ll have a look at the website.

O.

No, no, no.

Sorry: you started this thread and there is no doubt in my mind that you either work for Forex-Metal or are an IB or affiliate.

So quit with the ‘vague’ answers.

Let’s make it simple here:[LIST=|INDENT=1]
[li]I open an account RIGHT NOW.[/li][li]YOU give ME $100 to trade with.[/li][li]I make $50 profit in the next week.[/li][li]Can I withdraw the $50 profit next week if all my positions are closed.[/li][li]I’m not asking if I can withdraw the bonus or any part thereof. I want to know if I am at liberty to withdraw any profits made over and above the $100 bonus. The $100 bonus you can keep. I want to know ‘what about the profits made’ is all.[/li][/LIST]Simple questions. Simple answers shouldn’t be a problem.

Regards,

Dale.

Looks like a good deal. Looking forward to those answers.

All things are difficult before they are easy.

Do you know how much money it takes to open 1 standard lot? If you could afford a standard account why would I need $100 bonus. Everyone if you want a bonus talk to your account rep. Most all brokers will offer some type of bonus to keep you with them. At least thats what my account rep at fxsol told me. With them he said they will give me at least15% but they did not tell me this before because there are terms and conditions to it. Its not free money and I dont need it. But its there if I wanted it.

Don’t worry. There’s ‘method to my madness’ here.

Regards,

Dale.

Since when? :stuck_out_tongue:

Hmmnnn…

Why did I have a feeling that this thread would come to an abrupt end???

But: I checked the time of the thread starter’s post and I’m giving him/her the benefit of the doubt that there is a few hours time difference. So let’s see if some DIRECT answers are forthcoming later today.

Regards,

Dale.

First thing i am not providing this bonus .

Secondly , i am trader .
I found this bonus really nice and thought it 'd be helpful to newbies.
For this i am also getting some benefits thats obvious .

TO withdraw money you have to complete 50 points .
Each pair has given some points for 1 standard lot size .Likewise your trading points are given.
I have earned 18 points and my balance is $300 .
I think i made myself clear .
Any more doubts???