No Deposit Bonus In 2012?

That will depend on the withdrawal conditions of profits made from the bonus.
Some brokers are rather fair with their bonus systems, others are not.

O.

Okay, so if I open 25 EURUSD positions within 2 months, I may withdraw the proceeds of those trades (if any) without further conditions?
And: 2 points for a EURUSD trade of what position size?

O.

Better you should refer to their FAQs . I think it is for 1 standard lot size . they havnt mentioned anything

Okay, I’ll have a look at the website.

O.

No, no, no.

Sorry: you started this thread and there is no doubt in my mind that you either work for Forex-Metal or are an IB or affiliate.

So quit with the ‘vague’ answers.

Let’s make it simple here:[LIST=|INDENT=1]
[li]I open an account RIGHT NOW.[/li][li]YOU give ME $100 to trade with.[/li][li]I make $50 profit in the next week.[/li][li]Can I withdraw the $50 profit next week if all my positions are closed.[/li][li]I’m not asking if I can withdraw the bonus or any part thereof. I want to know if I am at liberty to withdraw any profits made over and above the $100 bonus. The $100 bonus you can keep. I want to know ‘what about the profits made’ is all.[/li][/LIST]Simple questions. Simple answers shouldn’t be a problem.

Regards,

Dale.

Looks like a good deal. Looking forward to those answers.

All things are difficult before they are easy.

Do you know how much money it takes to open 1 standard lot? If you could afford a standard account why would I need $100 bonus. Everyone if you want a bonus talk to your account rep. Most all brokers will offer some type of bonus to keep you with them. At least thats what my account rep at fxsol told me. With them he said they will give me at least15% but they did not tell me this before because there are terms and conditions to it. Its not free money and I dont need it. But its there if I wanted it.

Don’t worry. There’s ‘method to my madness’ here.

Regards,

Dale.

Since when? :stuck_out_tongue:

Hmmnnn…

Why did I have a feeling that this thread would come to an abrupt end???

But: I checked the time of the thread starter’s post and I’m giving him/her the benefit of the doubt that there is a few hours time difference. So let’s see if some DIRECT answers are forthcoming later today.

Regards,

Dale.

First thing i am not providing this bonus .

Secondly , i am trader .
I found this bonus really nice and thought it 'd be helpful to newbies.
For this i am also getting some benefits thats obvious .

TO withdraw money you have to complete 50 points .
Each pair has given some points for 1 standard lot size .Likewise your trading points are given.
I have earned 18 points and my balance is $300 .
I think i made myself clear .
Any more doubts???

Hello.

Well: it looks like I was right about the time difference. Thank goodness for that.

At least you’re honest too (at face value) in that you are clearly stating that you’re receiving benefits. Good on you for that.

Now it’s time for me to ‘come clean’.

I have one of their (your???) ‘no deposit bonus’ accounts. Only $20 mind you!!! But that was opened in November last year (sorry: but I get a ‘kick’ out of opening ‘no deposit bonus’ accounts just to ‘stick it’ to the broker concerned and to use their money to make money no matter HOW little). I can tell you (oddly enough from an email that I received today in reply to an email that I sent yesterday that was prompted by your starting this thread) that the ‘terms and conditions’ of my little $20 ‘no deposit bonus’ are WAY different from yours (with the same broker just to be clear). So if I were you I’d check REAL carefully on YOUR terms and conditions. Then again: maybe it’s two different ‘promotions’.

But as you’ve clarified (and as I’ve found out): it’s standard lots (or the aggregate equivalent) we’re talking about here (well: the equivalent, in my case, of two standard lots have to be traded in order for me to be able to withdraw my profits i.e. there is no ‘points system’) and this has to be done within a certain period of time which I think has already passed so ‘there goes that then’ I’m guessing.

My point (for ‘baiting’ you and keeping this thread going): by ALL means, new traders, take advantage of these bonus offers. But never expect to withdraw them or the profits made from them. There WILL ALWAYS be SOME excuse as to WHY you cannot withdraw your profits. There is ONLY ONE BROKER that I know of that offered a ‘no deposit bonus’ with ‘no strings attached’ i.e. it was made VERY clear that you would NEVER be able to withdraw the bonus but you could withdraw your profits made at any time (and obviously once you’d withdrawn your profits the bonus was taken away as well). I’ll give you three guesses as to which broker that was!!! And NO: I’m NOT advertising nor soliciting here. I am just so SICK and TIRED of all of the bullsh*t marketing practises that go on in this business. And don’t go thinking that ‘well: I knew there had to be a catch’ and that it’s alright. Think how you’re going to feel if you’ve sat trading with $100 of ‘broker money’, spent the time and gone to the effort of turning it into, say, $1 000, and then being told that for a variety of reasons you cannot withdraw it (or only receive a portion of it for whatever lame excuse they can come up with). Contact these people (for example) and ask them how it feels:

http://forums.babypips.com/rate-my-broker/42458-scam-brokers.html#post311215

If you want more links to other threads such as these??? Just look. They’re everywhere.

And I’m not singling YOU out either. Trust me. I’ve got another ‘no deposit bonus’ ($25) account with a broker that has a thread RIGHT HERE in the ‘Broker Aid Station’ forums. Just you WAIT until I’m told I cannot withdraw my profits from THAT account!!!

Regards,

Dale.

Okay, I’ve gone to ForexMetal’s website…

• takes an eternity to load; if that is any indication of the usual connection speed, the account would be untradable;
  • haven’t found any sort of bonus system at first; needed to use site search function to finally get there;
  • no mention of a USD 100 bonus is made anywhere on the site; only the USD 20 bonus, which Dale mentioned, could be found;
  • bonus conditions: 2 standard lots must be traded within 2 weeks to be eligible for profit withdrawal; bonus amount non-withdrawable, max leverage 1:200 … lol: trade 2 standard lots with 20 bucks on 1:200 within 2 weeks? no way.
  • after expiry of the 2-week period, money must either be withdrawn (the whole 96 cents earned so far, lol … by wire transfer, costing approx. USD 30-40) and the account closed, or the account must be funded with an amount at least equalling current account equity (this time including the 20 bucks, of course) and trading must be continued.

Conclusion: [B]worthless[/B].

@niks512: Please provide a link leading directly to the ‘USD 100 No-Deposit-Bonus’, if indeed it exists.

O.

Yep. I’m afraid you’ve ‘hit the nail on the head’!!! LOL!!!

Oh well: at least I can keep using the account to demonstrate ‘Adam Theory’ (on leandar’s thread) (that’s assuming they don’t now go and fu*k with it because it’s now very easy to ‘put two and two together’ i.e. match account number to me)!!! LOL!!!

Regards,

Dale.

Lol …!
It seems you guys just wanna prove it wrong . Doesn’t matter to me .
I already told that its bonus for new customer , so if you had previously opened account with this broker then you will not get any bonus . And i know there is no such info about $100 bonus on site .
My friend gave me the link (which i posted) .
i just opened account , verify docs and i got bonus ($100) , simple…!
I thought it could be worth sharing with some other trader but i need to rethink about it

From forex-metal site:

[B]Are you licensed or regulated in any jurisdiction?[/B] [B]Yes. In fact we are regulated in a number of different jurisdictions.[/B] :smiley: FM Financial Services Ltd holds licence # IFSC/60/156/TS/10 for operations with all types of securities and derivatives. One of our companies also holds Commercial License Type A #2004-4123, which specifically permits operations with gold bullion, other precious metals as well as other financial activities.

Registered in Belize? Headquarters in Panamá?

No thank you, I have to pass on this one, I rather throw away my money in the trash can :smiley:

Or better yet just send me 100 USD and I will give up a 20 USD bonus. Its fool proof. I get paid you get your bonus and the world still keeps on spinning. At least till 12/21/12.

Now THAT is an HONEST ‘no deposit bonus’!!! LOL!!!

Regards,

Dale.

Looks like a good offer. Was this deal ever made?

You’re never a loser until you quit trying.

I have tried to registered and they have me the bonus but when i try logging into my meta4trader, it says account suspended. I even tried contacting them and to no avail.