Looking for online 30 day Forex training videos FREE

Hi, I recently came accross a website which had a 30 day set of training videos for beginners to learn FOREX. Unfortunately I cant remember the name of the website and my internet history was wiped !

I think the videos were in the forum section of the website and each one started with an american saying Welcome to the video etc. There were 30 days worth of free videos each one covering a different indicator. The narrator would recommend opening a demo account for each indicator so that you could test its performance over the 30 days.

If this sounds familar to anyone I would be very grateful if they could tell me the name of the site.

Thanks All

Tom

Let me google that for you

Don’t know what your talking about but I found this more useful

You could always thumb through and read and ask others personally but hey to each’s own right?

Take the school of baby pips then check out this thread. By far the best videos I have seen yet

http://forums.babypips.com/newbie-island/36328-what-every-new-aspiring-forex-trader-still-wants-know.html

Bob said exactly what I was going to say. 100% free, and light years ahead of anything else you’ll ever learn.

Just go to Google and search with “free forex training videos” you will get some good sites. Besides it, you can use YouTube for free forex training videos.

100% right!

Hi, Thanks all for your quick replies. I am currently still working through the training school but will definately check out the videos. However I was looking for a specific site which I think I came accross via the babypips forum. I think the site offered a signal service aswell as a forum which contained the videos in question. Sorry I am not being very specific but my brain has failed me for now!

Thanks Tom:33:

Hi, Thanks all for your quick replies. I am currently still working through the training school but will definately check out the videos. However I was looking for a specific site which I think I came accross via the babypips forum. I think the site offered a signal service aswell as a forum which contained the videos in question. Sorry I am not being very specific but my brain has failed me for now!

Thanks Tom:33: