Live calls on EU, GU & EJ

Dear all,
From now on (as an honorary member suggested LOL), we will post live calls on EU, GU and EJ.
Please note that we will have own own Strategy to enter and exit the trade.

Please exercise your discretionary power to follow or to trade.

Happy Trading

.25 Short on EU on 1.2887
SL - 1.2905
TP - 1.2825

Happy trading

Long on AU at 1.0488
SL - 1.04700
TP - 1.04850

Last night’s one many a too pegs cost me Au. The TP should have been 1.04950
Long on AU at 1.04900
TP - 1.04950

Short on GU at 1.5538
take 20 pips profit @ 1.5518

Short EJ @ 99.28
TP @ 99.18

Short Silver @ 32.20
TP 31.75

Could you put in your SL as well please? Your first 2 trades hit SL I think.

Dear Psylence,
I honestly believe my hangover is still running F1 cars in my head n brain.
Just seen what i have posted in AU and u wil realise what i’m talking about.
Normally i do not believe in SL and most of the times, i do not use one. Will try posting them as well, whenever i use it.
Meanwhile, GU hit the TP.
I’m gonna hit da bed now for 3 hours and from US session onwards, I should be alright to talk n post some sense.
Plz do forgive me. Thi should not hv hpnd da 1st day, i’m giving signals. Being human, i think Im entitled fr a mistake here and there.

Regards

Short on GU @ 1.5526
TP @ 1.5500

Hmmm…ok. that’s one approach to it i suppose… so, at what point do you decide to close a trade if it moves against you?
I don’t know about you…but over the course of my trading career…i’ve sometimes gone short 30-40 pips off the low of a 1000+ pip swing, and i’ve gone long before 30-40 pips off the high of a 1000 pip DOWNSWING… heh. needless to say, these are always awkward trades for me. However, I have a set stop in nearly all cases, so it not really a big deal i suppose to take a loss.

If I hadn’t closed these trades out, they would have destroyed my acount… so i personally use stops. That being said, when do you decide to pull the plug…should u be at the exact wrong spot to get in of course? Do you have an “emergency stop?”

Jay

This thread should have gone in the ‘[I]Expert Advisors and Automated Trading[/I]’ section.

O.

No SL?? :18::18:

I thought this thread was about your expensive EA…

Why??? I never look there. I’ll miss all the fun!!! LOL!!!

Regards,

Dale.

lol, because that’s where it belongs.
And your email notification will provide you with a link leading you right into the ‘uncharted territory’ of that section, Dale. :smiley:

O.

Good to see you take your trading seriously …

I don’t know WHY but something tells me it’s no hangover we’re talking about here. Might be a bit before your time but the song ‘Cold Sweat’ by Thin Lizzy keeps comin’ to mind here now!!! LOL!!!

Thin Lizzy - Cold Sweat (Thunder & Lightning Tour) 5/11 - YouTube

Regards,

Dale.

Long on EU @ 1.3029
TP @ 1.3080

Long on EJ @ 100.14
TP @ 100.34

Nothing ‘motivates’ like some good old fashioned ROCK AND ROLL!!! LOL!!!

Regards,

Dale.