Live calls on EU, GU & EJ

will post the 3000$ account statement tomorrow.
Verify that with the live calls given here.
But as said in an earlier post, number of trades, profit / loss made might be different than posted here, as i keep changing the exit strategy depending on the signal i get in AnEx and AAnEx and every time, posting that kind of DYNAMIC changes will be difficult for me.
I’m a human at the end of the day.

Happy Trading

.25 EJ SHORT @ 100.92. Its not going to the 101.10 resistance level.
TP @ 100.32

Are you trying to be John Galt?

I wish i can be one (who does nt wnt).
But unfortunately i CAN NOT STOP THE MOTOR OF THE WORLD.

.1 LONG on Silver @ 32.31
TP @ 32.50

This trade hit SL @ 32.10

I used SL for this trade as i was LONG at resistance level and it was just a question of when the fall will start than will the fall happen or not.

This trade hit TP

THis trade hit TP

.25 eu short @ 1.2952
tp @ 1.2900

Closed remaining .1 EU @ 1.2958 @ 58.60$ profit

.1 Silver SHORT @ 31.66
TP @ 31.30

.1 Pending SHORT on Silver @ 31.90
TP @ 31.30

You seem to like Silver. At one stage in December last year Silver helped me recover 25% of my account over 3-4 days. Man being man, greed got the better of me and now I am down almost 50% due to Silver largely and Gold to a lesser extent.

Silver(XAG) is a double edged sword and I believe is THE most dangerous pair to trade. It sure can give quick and large rewards but the opposite is true as well.

Me, I’ve cut down silver trading drastically and went back to the majors. Needless to say I am in recovery mode now. Doubt I can recover it and most likely will be my first wiped account but I am hoping it won’t. :slight_smile:

EM Psylence EM - Emotional discipline.
I do not have Pride or Prejudice on either a currency or a metal. I do not have any attachment with THE MARKET, leave alone a pair.
Its the entry signal that matters.
I trade to make profit, not because i have a live account … silver …gold …eu … gu… all names … Entry signal matters to me.

Regards,

hey anaida,
true wise words actually,
No trading today?
regards
dave

ps sorry got the name wrong!!! Medhave

Wasn’t aware that the original thread was closed. Anyway if you are still monitoring this thread, just so you know my friend has been trading exclusively on your indicator and he likes it.

He’s up 77 pips so far for 2 days of trading i.e. Monday and yesterday. Will post how he’s progressing.

P.S. Why was the original thread closed by the way?

Possibly because THIS thread went ‘psylent’ at about the same time (or maybe it was the other way around)!!! LOL!!!

I was wondering what happened to the daily signals???

I’ll give him his due though: he tried a LOT harder than most to sell those EAs i.e. at least he put a bit (actually quite a lot) of effort into it. It almost makes me feel like wanting to have a collection and at least pay him $1 600 ONE-OFF just for all the trouble he went to and all the (self-inflicted) sh*t he had to put up with!!! LOL!!!

Regards,

Dale.

I guess because OP was only trying to sell his indicator for $1600… in the last 2 days of trading I am up 160 pips just with basic concepts of PA and S/R

I hear you. I am just not cut out for indicators as well. It really frustrates me when I can see the PA clearly showing a reversal but I have to wait for the lagging indicator to confirm it.

Having said that there are people that loves indicators especially newbies. My friend is one of them and as of this writing he is up 303 pips for this week. He used the indicator exclusively and seems to be enjoying it thoroughly. Bad news is the fun will not last for long! :wink:

I like how you use the psylent word!