be 15 shift 7
tp1 0.995
tp2 0.993

NU buy 0.8342
sl 23 pips
be 23 shift 12
tp1 0.8365
tp2 0.839

I have 7 yrs experience trading all sessions and I trade with SL, BE and TP levels to only risk 2% of my account with every trade. I do not participate in grid or martingale trading because they are forms of gambling and bound to fail. I aim to profit every month in the volatile forex market.

To quote Agnes Skinner, “WHAT’S YOUR ANGLE PERVERT?”

Really? Great! :53:
How much you earned in these 7 years of trading? Just curious :slight_smile:
Good luck

Hi namrfigk, you are an experienced trader, so I am interested to know something from you regarding Good broker, trading platform, day trading, Good signals and chart types to analysis market trend.

Im rich allready so ill pass on this one :wink:

1.) An R:R of 1:1 to first T/P isn’t particularly impressive.
2.) I don’t get what you mean with ‘[I]XX shift XX[/I]’ in the break even lines.
3.) Which percentage of the position size do you close at first T/P? Or are first and second T/P options to choose from?

O.

GU buy 1.5808
sl 25 pips
be 25 shift 12
tp1 1.5833
tp2 1.5853

regards :slight_smile:

after tp1 is hit shift sl up 12 pips from entry point
close half.
regards :slight_smile:

Okay, that’s what I’d guessed.
The first figure in the ‘BE’ line is confusing … and unnecessary: if original S/L is 25, shifting to BE of course means moving it by 25.

Today’s signal was late … GBPUSD had passed 1.5808 (and first T/P, too) by the time you posted.
Makes for absolutely reliable signals, of course, posting them an hour after the move has completed. :smiley:

I hope you will not ask for money to continue the ‘signals’ one day; that would result in a report to Mods and termination of this thread.

O.