Question about starting live account

I’ve been watching the stock market for about three years. I did alot of trades but never seem to profits including options trade. I just started playing forex 4 days ago with CITIFX practice account starting 100k balance. After 4 days of trading, I profited 40k. Is there a difference with a live account and practice account? Am I ready for a live account? Or CITIFX practice account is trying to reel me in to lose money?

Thoughts?

CITIFX is ok. your money is insured up to 250K by FIDC. If you want to go live, then start small. However, CITIFX requires the minimal deposit is 10K and minimum lot is 0.05 (50 cents lot). you may go to forexpeacearmy to check their reviews, hope this help.

Good Luck and happy trading
:21:

Maybe you just want to see this I Know Exactly What You Are Looking For - YouTube
:slight_smile:

There are numerous traders who made good profit in demo account but when they trade with real account not got such profit even got big loss. So there is difference between demo and a live account. If you want to trade with real account then start with less investment.

There is a huge different between trading live and demo. You sholud practice more before going live