Focusing on 1 pair? - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 50
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,183
    Sorry, barrow what? Just could not resist

  2. #32
    No it is not necessary but do good practice with one pair and then try other one in trading . Demo trading is giving you chance to test all major currency pairs for a period you are not expert . you will gain more experience with practice how any pairs works in forex market.Then you can confidently interact with market.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    555
    During initial trading trade it is safe and sound to learn and trade with a one pair. When the time moves on you can learn and trade with others.

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Mile after Magnificent Mile
    Posts
    1,819
    Quote Originally Posted by Fxmall View Post
    Sorry, barrow what? Just could not resist
    Your brain Lol if there is anything left... Not trying be greedy here But I want to monitor 28 pairs or maybe 52 if it is even possible lol

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Cheshire, UK
    Posts
    1,807
    One issue that I found when considering multiple pairs is that many of them provide the same signal at more or less the same time, especially pairs which have the cross as USD - obvious why really. As someone else mentioned in this thread, taking these trades at the same time is the same taking the same trade several times over in a single pair. This is one of the issues when you use the same trading strategy over several pairs - at least this is what I found.

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Auckland, New Zealand
    Posts
    2,258
    Quote Originally Posted by PipNRoll View Post
    At the beginning, I focus only on 1 pair because that's the only my little brain can handle.. Then I upgrade it to 2 -3 pairs.. Though, I only trade 1 pair at a time.

    If I can barrow other brains from you guys then maybe I can do 28 pairs all at the same time with 5 monitors blinking on my screen (red and green color or maybe pink ) so it will be look like Christmas everyday
    Lol, that's an idea.

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,183
    Quote Originally Posted by PipNRoll View Post
    Your brain Lol if there is anything left... Not trying be greedy here But I want to monitor 28 pairs or maybe 52 if it is even possible lol
    You're welcome to what's left, after starting at the monitor for a day..keep seeing neon lights blinking in the background..
    Oh I was not doing the newbie dance, where you stay hooked to the monitor for days on end, it was 'cause I saw some youtube videos of cats and got hooked..

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    160
    I would advise you to keep an eye on 2 pairs. If you like GBPUSD then you can also follow EURUSD.

    Most of the time one follows other.

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by Scalptastic View Post
    I would advise you to keep an eye on 2 pairs. If you like GBPUSD then you can also follow EURUSD.

    Most of the time one follows other.
    Yes GBPUSD and EURUSD most volatity and many traders use it. But better do not use following - its wrong
    Also good trend pait is USDJPY

    But the question is about not how many pairs - i meen if you can not use 1 pair for profit thats not meen that you can use 2 pair better to get more profits that loss
    EAFXProfit's Profile | Myfxbook
    Even if 1 pair show you little dd (17 %):
    Name:  2.jpg
Views: 70
Size:  20.8 KB


    If in that strategy add more pairt it will be more dd (33 %):
    Name:  1.jpg
Views: 68
Size:  23.8 KB
    Last edited by Alexander Rodionow; 09-14-2013 at 05:52 AM.

  10. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexander Rodionow View Post
    Yes GBPUSD and EURUSD most volatity and many traders use it. But better do not use following - its wrong
    Also good trend pait is USDJPY

    But the question is about not how many pairs - i meen if you can not use 1 pair for profit thats not meen that you can use 2 pair better to get more profits that loss
    EAFXProfit's Profile | Myfxbook
    Even if 1 pair show you little dd (17 %):
    Name:  2.jpg
Views: 70
Size:  20.8 KB


    If in that strategy add more pairt it will be more dd (33 %):
    Name:  1.jpg
Views: 68
Size:  23.8 KB
    senior. do you scalp or swing?

    as a newbie, I just scalp for 1 pair Cross which is EURJPY because I have winning spree there. ^_^
    Last edited by FastStare; 09-14-2013 at 06:39 AM. Reason: add more some details.

Forum Sponsors

Similar Threads

  1. Should I stick to one pair?
    By alwayslearningfx in forum Newbie Island
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 10-09-2015, 07:37 AM
  2. Buying a currency from a currency pair
    By gaminig in forum Newbie Island
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-01-2011, 11:13 AM
  3. Focusing on a pair of major/minor currency?
    By hahnhahnhahn in forum Newbie Island
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-06-2010, 12:38 PM
  4. Trading more then One Pair?
    By swordofrue in forum Newbie Island
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 10-07-2008, 11:43 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-01-2007, 05:22 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
"The majority of men meet with failure because of their lack of persistence in creating new plans to take the place of those that fail"
Napoleon Hill