Hello From NY

Hello Guys,

My name is David and I am from Ny, I have 2 years experience in FX, I am here to improve my Forex knowledge.

Thanks

Welcome David to BabyPips, you can get a lot of help from FX experts here :slight_smile:

Welcome David in this forum community. There are number of senior member available to help you.

Yep, always a good place to be, just take the advice with a pinch of salt.

You will soon come to realise who knows what they are talking about, and who are trying to show that they think they know what they are talking about :slight_smile:

Dear New Member,

First of all welcome on board, this is a great forum, there are some great traders here and we will help you as
much as we can.

There are often New Members coming on board that have very little experience, and I always give the same advice
which is why I have saved this posting so I can paste it rather than keep typing something similar every time.

The advice is in itself quite simple, but very significant, and it is to look at the most popular and most
enduring threads, they are such for a very very good reason, you will learn to make money.

And with that, best of luck and wish you many riches in life and finance.

I am a newbie, and to be honest purplepatchforex is so right !!! I spent a good year trying to learn forex unsucesfully and over the last few months my knowledged has increased to a point where everything starts to make sense. I know i am not ready yet for a live account but right now i have a strategy and most importantly over the last few weeks it has been profitable.

All of this has been from learnin from the school here and reading god only knows how many forum posts here on just about everything, from trading, trends, EA’s etc, plus i keep reading to learn more.

This forum is a great place very friendly and a good sense of humour :slight_smile: I think it started to click for me when i read an article about trading acording to your personality and ever since i started looking at things technically (as i work an IT doing technical things everything has started to click piece by piece, like a puzzle coming together, so i finally know i am on the right path, just read and learn and ask questions :slight_smile:

I am sure us newbies give the veterans some good laughs.

Welcome to babypips :slight_smile:

welcome and good luck on your forex journey. there are a lot of great resources here so you found a great place. Cheers and good pippin

Thanks everyone, I am also hoping to have good time here with professionals and can exchange best words and topics on FX. Thanks once again everyone…

Hello Everyone, let me know what is your favorite pairs or suggest me with which pair you are dealing? I am asking the same question to several forms because I would like to know every positive answer from the professional traders. I hope that my question will help a lot to everyone!

Hello David,

Welcome to BabyPips,You at right place, you will get advice’s here form the experts aka pros, share us your experiences with us mate.

hello fellow homo sapien :stuck_out_tongue:

Hello from NZ

Hi David,

I generally trade on EURUSD, EURJPY, GBPJPY, GBPCAD and EURAUD. I trade EURUSD, beaucse it is a world standard and easy to predict. I trade EURJPY, GBPJPY, GBPCAD and EURAUD because they are mid-speed parities, and can bring big pips when direction is predicted. I sometimes extend my trades to GBPUSD, USDJPY, EURGBP, and GBPAUD, but generally try to stick with the former ones. Swap is also important for many traders, but I never pay attention to direction of swaps or how much is charged per night. However, when overnight swap is big enough (like in case of EURTRY), I generally avoid such currencies completely. If you are a slow trader and can’t bear much of big DD, then stick with slow parities like EURUSD, GBPUSD, and USDJPY. Otherwise, you can add EURJPY, GBPJPY, GBPCAD, EURAUD, and GBPAUD in your portfolio.

Best,
George