I need traders for my accounts

I need someone trade for me,you can share 50% profit.

Start fund from $30(cent account),once you make profit 20%,you will be upgrade to trade ac**** with $300(cent account),once you make profit 20%,you will trade account with $3000…until you can trade account with 300 thousands dollar.

The join one must prepare materials to prove your ability in trading,i need investor password to check your trade history etc.

Trade rules: you have to trade with lowest size in the beginning,when profit made,you will be allowed trade higher size.when profit decreased,size allowed to trade will be downed.

Please PM me with your detailed contact,or leaves your contact in this post,it is better contact by MSN.

Easiest way for anyone to trade for you is zulutrade. Much cheaper than what you are proposing. There are several posts here that explain it. It seems that posters have had success following

• forexCruiseControl
  • highProfitFactor

I have had success following

• richter
  • motif101 & 102

Disclosure: the latter two are my own signals. I have had much more success following them than anything else. Indeed while I only followed others I only lost money. This year I made money on following all the above (except HPF which I did not follow). But I am now only following my own signals since they’re more profitable than the others in my experience.

Nb- both richter and the motif signals have to be followed in a specific way. You need to take all their trades and not apply a separate SL or you will lose money. Guaranteed. I’m going to post more details on the motif strategy and my results later since it is a different approach to many and hopefully interesting.

thank you,but i would like to someone chat my account straightly.

Haha, nice reply. And yes, where Forex Trading is concerned, you may want to collaborate but never opt for offers such as “millionaire overnight” EA and everything else along those lines…
And regarding the initial query, here’s one of my own - why not trade yourself after you have reviewed all the online resources on Forex trading? Would that be a simple solution?

I doubt that you’ll find an expert trader willing to spend a lot of his time to trade a cent account.

Good luck with your search though. :slight_smile:

O.

It is not wise to do what you are asking, my acc is mine. But you can try Alpari NZ, they have PAMM accounts, the only thing is to select the propper trader.

Regards.