Need help on how to get fundamental analysis

I’ve read all about fundamentals from babypips school…
I am going to try and place a live trade on USD/JPY after weekend…

First thing I want to do for my analysis is fundamentals…
Where can I see what the real interest rate differential currently is and if it’s going to change soon?

I am not planning on learning to watch news releases from the bankers etc and figure out what they are really saying… I would like to read a website that makes a quick summary of what the news means for trading… and then underneath the summary it’s optional to go more indepth.

I went to freshpips.com to look for this about usd/jpy but having hard time they are just saying obvious things like “usd/jpy is exploding” or giving technical analysis… the best I could find to fundamental analysis is
ICAP plc : TriOptima and LCH.Clearnet Compression of Cleared Interest Rate Swaps Exceeds $100 Trillion in Notional; $20.4 Trillion Compressed in 2012 Alone | MarketScreener
From freshpips… And I don’t really understand anything in that article.

You could try the 2012 Economic Calendar > International Perspective/Bank of Japan. Forex Peace Army lists all the current interest rates in their tools section. The babypips blogs piponomics and pipnoculars might be of some help too.