Lets all take a step back and just "observe"

Lets see what price does from an outside point of view.

No emotion

No set Take profit

Just a regular entry and SL using my system in development. Fractal breakouts. (thanks to Blizard for the indi)

I believe that as long as you wait for the RIGHT trading opportunities then your going to do well.

This is a backtesting trade I watched play out. Lets see what happened…

What are the things to take away from this…

1. Must always try to trade off of Sup/Res as much as possible
  2. Looks for the confluent areas not just for entry but for TP
  3. Use my method for entering trades…Make sure the break of trend line is a big move, no ****ing around on the trend line…
  4. IMPORTANT dont always look to get out when there is a high probability the move willcontinue.Look what happened here.You can avoid the Market Manipulation that you would have faced if you split this trade into 2 seperate oned…possibly getting stopped out on the second swing down by the MM accumilating more sell orders…

Well im only a newbie but this stuff is good.Im learning…Hope it helps you also.

Good!!!
:53:

Thanks for you input lol

I trade this exact same method! Good trading Epidot. Any chance you could post the fractal breakout indicator?

Uh oh… looks like someone found a map to the pot of gold… damn, if this cuts into my pay check, i’m gonna be pissed.

Impressive E. well done.

Now…it’s time for you to really START your journey :wink: You’ve got a map, now start putting it to use.

Jay

Good thread. Keep the commentary coming and please add which pairs and timeframes you are concentrating on …

Hello.

I will post the indi and currently doing a few more trades.Will post over the new couple of hours.Thanks

Please see this thread by Blizard.The Swing ZZ indi is in the 1st post.

http://forums.babypips.com/free-forex-trading-systems/42750-simple-almost-naked-dream-date-dream-system.html

His system is also good however its build for a 1 min chart scalp technique. I am not comfortable going this low so I intro I am working on this method on a 4hr using everything Ihave learnt about the FX business model and price action.