Wedges Splitting My brain At Cotton-Pippen School!

First off… Wedgie less on says this about a Downward Wedge:
"Just like the rising wedge, the falling wedge can either be a reversal or continuation signal.

As a reversal signal, it is formed at a bottom of a downtrend, indicating that an uptrend would come next." (OK so far, but then in relation to an image of candles in BEARISH trend pattern, the explanation goes on…:

“As a continuation signal, it is formed during an uptrend, implying that the upward price action would resume. Unlike the rising wedge, the falling wedge is a bullish chart pattern.”

Second question: Uumm I see something very different on that image to this…:
“In this example, the falling wedge serves as a reversal signal. After a downtrend, the [B]price made lower highs and lower lows”[/B].

Not sure if I have earned by pips to insert a link or image yet… but here’s my effort / test at giving the link to this FALLING WEDGE

What am I missing here? I would not know where to start in terms of drawing this indicator… Any other useful links to look at? Thanks :45:

Bottom line… When you see a wedge forming, get ready for a breakout, and the breakout could happen either direction.

So, if you’re in a trade short, and you see a downward wedge forming, you may want to think about booking some profit, and moving your stop around to protect your gains on the open position. If it continues, great. But if it reverses, you’re safe.

Flip that for the high side.