Where to open PAMM account as trader or investissor?

FXopen is a good option, it also has a forum where you can easily check about good pamm trader. Also this broker is very old and have good reputation to start with.

I would also like to try myself as a manager, looking for broker. Now thinking about pamm in gainsy. Firstly - it’s very comfortable, both for managers and investors. You can look all information in the manager’s profile.
Also company provides money without deposit. Previous year it was $5k, now it’s much more as I know (don’t remember the exact sum).
As I so at their manager’s rating list - quite impressive numbers.
So, my question is - did sbdy here tried gainsy pamm?

It is good question
but avoid these russians Alpari, FxOPen, Instaforex

Hi,
Gainsy could be touchy but dont do it. It has very very bad reputation - check FPA.

I would avoid any RUS broker like Fxopen or Hotforex, the numbers on their pages are not real.

Zulutrade just took comission from brokers for your trades and your followers and keep it for ages, it literally takes year for them to finally pay YOUR comission

Have you heard about the guy from Alpari who made 25 000% on his PAMM account? Seems unbelievable

wondering, how many investors does Andrey Shevelev have. and how stupid they are to trust in such risky guy…

In my opinion if such manager pamm can making unbelieveable profit monthly based or weekly,
this is included risky trader, I am hear if pro trader only making profit around ten percent or twenty percent monthly, but they consistent

He has about 200 000 $ investment. But it is the way lower then other have, so the most of investors are not so stupid

Yeah, and it is always usefull to know the system. How would you consider the risk of the pamm if I told u that he makes around ten percent monthly but he uses martingale?

Unacceptably high, myself.

Call me a skepchick, but I’d pretty confidently expect his figures (if he’s been running for long enough) also to show at least a 35% drawdown, on that basis, and I’m very well aware that almost everyone who has a 35% drawdown “in there somewhere” will at some point also experience a 70% drawdown, and that almost everyone who has a 70% drawdown “in there somewhere” will at some point also blow the account completely and join the ever-increasing throng of “here today, gone tomorrow Martingale traders” whose income sources (if any) come mostly from selling signals and/or handling others’ funds rather than from their own trading.

Don’t be jealous guys. By the way I’ve found him. pamm calls “Gemmaster”. 25000% has being reached for 3,5 years. Such numbers are real for such an age. and it is 27 435.4% already.

Heard that martingale is dangerous. is it possible for you just take a look on pamm and recognize martingale based on it’s monitoring?

and what is the biggest amount in alpari pamm system???

This one has no martin. There’s no any increase with volume on drawdowns, check the graph

The biggest PAMM is about 750.000 $ and 3.500 investors. The owner is some smart-ass who uses martingale system (by the way)

dear, i m not jealous. It’s just unfair when such players get all attention while other really good traders don’t get what they deserve

“[I]Really good[/I] traders” are not selling their signals/services through these sites, in the first place.

Why not?)

So stop being a trader and become a player in order to be famous. Be adaptive. It’s all about the money after all, isn’t it?)

Because they don’t need to, and they understand the reasons underlying the reality that the parameters that attract customers at those sites are not parameters conducive to safe, steady trading; they understand that trading for a living is primarily about risk management, not profit-maximisation.

that’s impressive. not the biggest amount i’ve ever heard about. but i wouldn’t discard alpari as a pamm broker…

Hi,

Regarding your post asking for PAMM managers , i am glad to offering you a full transparent money management module , full control and access on your account , 24/7 live monitoring , 12% maximum drawdown and targeting 50% yearly profit.

Our forex trading is executed through an optimized strategy that is based on various conditions which must meet before setting an entry.

The trading strategy was tested for more than 5 years with very promising return on investment (profits)…

Our main objective is to achieve long term exponential gains along with protecting the client funds through dealing with an advanced mathematical and statistical formulas aiming to optimize the success rate , targeting the highest reward with a minimal risk.

We do not promise or assure a regular performance / definite profit value, but according to our strategy testing and trading history, we have achieved a success rate exceeding 90% winning trades with an annual gross performance of 40% during 2018.

(Past performance is not a guarantee of future performance as returns may differ).

We only deal with regulated and authorized entities which must be licensed by the UAE central bank or United Kingdom FCA (Financial Conduct Authority).

The investor can withdraw his / her full account balance at any point in time directly through the broker / investment bank , but for trading purposes the investor is kindly required to coordinate with the account manager.

We do not have any power or access on investor account, only trading decisions in which the investor agree through signing a power of attorney agreement with the broker / investment bank.

Only the investor can deposit or withdraw on his / her segregated account.

Please visit our website mcsquareuae(dot)com or send us an email to support@mcsquareuae(dot)com and we can get in touch to further discuss our investment module.

Best regards,
Amro