Scam or No scam?

Hi,

I have been blessed with a link to mybinarycode.com offering to make $1,7404.25 a Day - My Binary Options
I did show the whole URL but as this is my first post it was disallowed, for good reason.

The sales pitch is convincing but once you analyse it you see why it’s being promoted and where the promoter is taking his commission.

But putting that to one side I would like to know if being involved is worth while. I’m now retired and on the
look out for an internet based activity that will provide me with additional income.

Could this be worth a go or should I stay away?

Many regards

Andrew

1 Like

IMO anytime someone says they’ll definitely make money handling your money, that’s a scam.

Please do not risk your retirement money on any internet sales pitch.

2 Likes

There is no free lunch.

1 Like

You will hear alot of different opinions concerning Binary options. I have no real experience with them so I wont go into that. As far as mybinarycode there product has not been released yet. I dont think it gets released untill next week. However anyone claiming that kind of income is most likely a scam. If it sounds to good to be true then it probably is. If your are retired (congrats) then you have time to invest in learning the ropes and making the money on your own.

It gave me an error opening the page.

making $x per day is a pretty useless statement. Better to know how much it can possibly lose per day.
It depends on so much.
What is your starting balance for example.

Weather it is an ea or a manual system you have to know what the risk v reward is.

The only real way to know this is by trading it and examining the data.
There are formula’s for this, but the simplest way is to just trade it on a demo for a while. See what happens when it loses.

Do not take anyone’s word for it. Test it and retest it!
I test for many months before going live with anything. Very few systems pass my tests.

If you are new, start by reading forums like this and see what works for other people. Money management techniques are the first thing you should study. (protect your capital) & don’t mortgage your house.

Good luck!

Yeah, watch out my friend! if they’re so good, then when they’re heavily advertise to get small fishes on board? if they can make $1,000,000.00s/day why are thet wasting their time to get average Joe on board?
Regards,
NVGU

yeah, though I may not have an experience sir when it comes to these sorts of extra income, but as much as possible I avoid them, been hearing a lot about them from PTCs, MLM, and hyip. but it always have a bad ending to it! but don’t take my word for it :slight_smile: you know its better safe than sorry :slight_smile:

But they didnt say they could make 1,000,000.00 a day. They said just a measly 17,404.25 a day lol

Yeah, whatever amount they try To F…k people off.

if you have to ask if its a scam it probably is

Please do not risk your retirement money on any internet sales pitch

Hi Andrew.

May I be so bold as to make ask a good old fashioned question??? Why not learn to trade yourself (and forget about Binary Options)??? Put another way: for someone that is retired and has some DECENT capital (by ‘DECENT’ I mean nothing UNDER $2 000 and preferably $5 000 or more) it’s probably the best way of making additional income while also ‘enjoying the ride’. And it’s certainly not as complicated as one would be led to believe when stumbling across a forum or site on the subject!!! Believe it or not: there are ACTUALLY only a FINITE number of ways for trading ANY market even although there are THOUSANDS of different trading systems whether they be developed by famous or professional traders or ‘home grown’. For the most part: when you REALLY ‘base them down’ you’ll start seeing similarities (at least between trading systems that actually are profitable anyway).

Generally speaking though: I tell people that NOBODY cares about YOUR money more than YOU do!!! Never forget that. People that trade other peoples money don’t have the, let’s call it, ‘urgency’ to ‘keep it together’. In other words: if they relax on some or the other rules e.g. start taking bigger risks than they normally would or become overconfident and lose your money there’s usually a ‘waiting queue of new capital’ in the wings so they can start all over again. And then ‘rinse and repeat’. And oddly enough: you’ll find that in most cases this is not done with malicious or criminal intent. It just happens. Due to (most) human nature. How do I know??? Experience!!!

As for being ‘blessed’ with a link to a Binary Options Broker??? Unless you work FOR them and trying to GET blessed with ‘new canon fodder’: that’s not the word I’d be using!!! LOL!!!

Just a few thoughts.

Regards,

Dale.

Hello everyone

Does anybody know whether this site is a scam or not?
https://www.best-metatrader-indicators.com

I bought an indicator from them and haven’t received any email/indicator past 2 days. Any experience?

My recommendation is to run far and away from binary options.

More often than not they turn out to be scams, and they have already been banned within many jurisdictions, including the EU, Canada and Israel. If you are in one of those jurisdictions the act of offering you such services is already illegal and an indication for a scam.

Thank you friend. I really appreciate your information. I’ll call you if I need anything.

1 Like

My advice is to stay away. And in second, binary for me is a gambling.

same suggestion i have also. i have never found at any binary option trading platform which has good review by anyone.

I do see the occasional positive comment but the overwhelming opinion is negative, it seems.

may be we will not see at any person
who has a positive review about that. its a true fact.

generally newcomers try to bring profit very rapidly by means of binary option , but at the end of the day, mostly become loser. no way to deny the issue.