Eblip the sniper is putting his neck on line again Guaranteeing 400 PIPS

i have seen a nice head and shoulders formation on GBP/USD …daily chart…head is at 29th february 2012
and we are now on the left shoulder…you can wait for it to break the neckline if you like…but for me …im putting the house on it and shorting right now at 1.5868…gonna stay in this trade until it drops to at least 1.5496 …thats a whopping 381 pipS i expect to make by about 7th april…MY GUT IS FULLY BEHIND THIS ONE…setting my stop at 1.5931…REMEMBER …YOU OWE ME. after this is over with .

mmmmmm :33: what does this remind me of?

ha har …!

And the end result of such guarantee is:

eblip the sniper’s 400 pip guarantee

Regards,

Dale.

and when im right…what are you gonna do …depaterso…despaterso…despaterado …desparado…your gonna eat from my palm and beg for more …and im gonna love it…ha hahahahahhahahahahhah.

Now let’s see - http://forums.babypips.com/newbie-island/43799-eblip-sniper-putting-his-neck-line-again-guaranteeing-400-pips.html#post334671

Well: I know nothing about your style of trading. Hell: I don’t even know who you are. But I’ll tell you this much: about four years ago I had a client who was trading, oddly enough the exact same pair, on his ‘gut feeling’ DESPITE my ‘what do you think you’re doing if I may be so bold as to ask’ question. Well: it took him exactly two days to ‘drop’ $25K and the next month, again trading on his ‘gut feeling’, ‘dropped’ another $30K. Never seen nor heard from him since.

Regards,

Dale.

How often they come and go, they come so quick and go ever faster!

A bit like these really -

But sometimes they can be so much fun to play with :slight_smile:

im not trading on gut feeling…but it is part of my game…even if it looks right…if it feels wrong i aint taking it…but this not only looks right…it feels right…it is right…im already up 25 grand…and this should go up and down until it hits 400 pips and i will take some profit and may even stay in and watch it roll

Then again, sometimes they can turn nasty!

I put that much in my toaster every morning.

stick with me baby …and youll be putting this much in your toaster…

ha harr…ha har…

YOUR GONNA NEED A BIGGER TOASTER…ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU EAT YOUR HUMBLE PIE…THAT IM COOKING UP …AND TRUST ME…im gonna MAKE YOU EAT IT…WHEN MY 400 PIPS ROLL IN…
i cant wwait…i am ROFL right now as we speak.

I don’t bother with counterfeit.

eblip,

Actually it’s not too bad of a call. A break of that 1.5770 area would be a safer bet but… Just for fun I’ll risk $10 bucks and join you on the trade. I entered short at 1.5850 with 1.5450 TP and 1.5950 SL. Sold 1,000 units = 10 cent per pip, $10 risk $40 reward.

Every year I like to place a few bets on the Triple Crown Pony races, your GU trade should be paying out just in time for me to use the $40 to bet a few ponies! LOL!

PS Already got 9 pips in the bag! :cool:

and many more pips to come…if it gets shaky once you bag about 250 pips …may be a good call to take profits…but im riding this one to the end unless it clearly starts to bounce back up to around the price it is now…anyway enjoy.

Tell you what, if we see a clear reverse H/S pattern on the bottom side I’ll close with whatever P/L.

sounds good to me…:21:

In all fairness he never said he guaranteed YOU 400 pips. So not matter what he is right

[B]
OMG I was in the s-hole -33 pips… what kind of a guaranteed call was that???[/B]

Just kidding… I still feel it’s a valid set-up. Next week is the end of the month & quarter, we might see some wild price action, if the stops get hit we’ll look and wait for the next set-up. :44:

[I]Guaranteed[/I] is a word that does not exist in a retail FX trader’s vocabulary