Eblip makes 1 million pounds in 12 months from £250.00 pittance account

ok i got a little ‘gambling’ account…on the side
in it is now £ 224.86 not much anyway…

the plan is to go for big swings on this account…positions i can ride for a few days if not weeks

target is to double this account every month…
so by June there should be about a grand (1k) in this account.

by april next year there should be about a million quid in this account.

no matter what happens …i am going for it with this account.
if i have lets say 16,000 ish in the account by september…then like i said …im still going to continue with the high risks and go to double it.
even when it gets to 500k.

and ill truthfully keep you updated with the P/L on the account…and if it goes well …if interested ill show you exactly what trades i took to pull off this doubling…lets hope i dont blow out the account in like 3 days.
im prepared to risk 20 percent of this account on each trade…

i know that sounds crazy…but im only going to have one trade running at any one time…and i wont trade unless i am totally convinced its the right trade.
plus i got all month to wait for the right conditions to enter the market.

Lol!

What happened to toning it down? I think if you really wanna throw away £250, you should wire it to me and i’ll add it to my pot for when i am ready to go live :slight_smile:

Anyway, most others who have ‘trading journals’ post live trades they take, its a nice way to do it and it’ll help you journal and analyze trades. I think you should do the same…

Anyway, i wish you luck, or a miracle…

ha ha…

good idea on the posting of trades…that way i can get some feedback and learn some more.

I see this all the time and i’m waiting for someone to prove me wrong. I hope you do.

[I]Eblip the below post is a lesson for everyone. I’m not having a go at you so dont take it personally. I’m a big believer in people pushing boundaries so i admire your courage to do what you are doing. At the end of the day if Esiden didn’t belive he could make the light bulb we wouldn’t have light. You believe you can do it so go prove everyone wrong.[/I]

Below is case of what i have seen by traders who risk too much.

Have you ever lost tens of thousands of dollars let alone 20% of your trading account in 1 go? Let me tell you that when you do it will hurt big time and it will rattle your psychology like no tomorrow if you don’t have balls of steel and the experience to deal with “pain”.

On everyone’s trading journey we will experience pain. The pain will come from a loss. What happens is that once you have a severe loss you become unsure of yourself and lose confidence. Then when a set up comes your way and you feel convinced that it’s a good trade, all the sudden you are having flash backs of the time that you felt the exact same way and you lost the money. Then fear kicks in. Fear of loss. So now you have 2 choices:

[B]1: Take the trade hoping that it’s a profitable trade.[/B] Having your fingers crossed the whole time, not being able to sleep, wife tells you to stop trading because your stressed out of your mind, your in constant state of flight and fight mode where you have sweaty palms, tightness in your throat, you become moody, you start thinking about how you lost that $$$$$ and how it could of paid for a deposit on a house, or start up that business idea, or to fund a holiday you wanted, and now for the first time in your life you start praying because the stress is so bad. If this trade doesn’t come through im now down 40%. You will then start over analysing your set ups, and go into over trading mode. Then you will have nothing.

[B]2. Not take the trade.[/B] Having your fingers crossed the whole time that you are right. Hoping the trade that you wanted to trade is a bad trade. If it is a bad trade it will increase your confidence. You will give yourself a hi five in so much relief that you dodged a bullet. You then start to believe that you can actually do this. What happens if the trade actually when your way but you didn’t take it. All that profit you could of made. You then start to beat yourself up in the head. Thinking about all the $$$$ you could of made. FFFARRR OOOUUTTT im so stupid i should of taken the trade. OMG! $*#(@. It then increases your confidence again so you go searching for trades. You find one that your convinced is going to make you the money so you take it. Then what? Loss? Profit? Who knows…

The above is what bad money management does to you. Risking too much. Messes up with your brain. If your brain and mental state isn’t healthy it messes up your trades and many other things in your life.

Healthy brain increases more rational ideas and thoughts>Those thoughts turn into good trading actions> Those actions then turn into good trading outcomes and consistent performance that is measurable.

no offence taken…
i understand that when you dance with the devil…you dont stop dancing until the music stops.

but i have balls of steel.
and i am developing my system which i will rigidly stick to.

plus i have lots of experience making and losing decent money …so it doesnt worry me…

the thing i like is winning…the money is just a bonus…
when i lose…i just get over it…
in fact …in my eyes there is no losing…i either win…or i learn.

i intend to win this challenge i have set myself…without a shadow of a doubt…

there will be moments of elation and moments of devastation…
i like all these moments as the devastation just makes the elation even sweeter.

good luck, i like your positive attitude, cheers my friend!

one thing that seems to be clear…these candlestick patterns dont seem to carry much weight in forex…most of the time they seem not to apply …

i mean just looking at a chart…its bullish…then there is a doji…and after the doji guess what…
it gets even more bullish in fact its a rampant bull after the doji…
so much for candlestick patterns.

im gonna start tossing coins if this carries on .

Candlestick patterns unlike indicators and other technical things are probably, IMO, the most reliable thing for judging price… You can be successful trader using pure PA and S/R, and there are many on this forum that do just that…

Candlestick patterns work a lot better when combined, or more when looked at in an area of interest - S/R levels etc… Trying to judge a pattern in the middle of a buy rally with no fibs or S/R probably won’t be as reliable as watching the patterns at important levels…

Not saying that this is a 100% science, I mean I’ve only been in this about 5/6 months and I can already tell you price is free to do what the hell it wants… But being able to understand the candles I think just increases your probability of knowing the story behind what you see on your charts… And increasing your probablity is as good as it will get I think lol…

where is the doji? what kind of doji?

Doji means indecision in the period, so it can be reversal o continuation.

Good Luck to you, have u allready decided where u gona spend 1million squid?

With a smart money management plan, you’d be surprised at how effective random entries can be;)

And if you ask me, candle shapes aren’t effective on the lower time frames. Longer time frames give you a better chance.
But price action itself can give you clues. I look at the candles, but I look at wicks and bodies. Big body says momentum. Small body big wicks both ways says equilibrium. Small body, long wicks either way may signal a change. Several small bodied long wicks in the same direction say put a foot in the water. Rising bottom wicks with a level top, puts pressure to the upside. Falling tops with a level bottom, puts pressure down.

Longer time frames set my bias, shorter time frames set up my entries.

And pending entries keep me from being an impetuous idiot.

[B]He better be taking his trading buddies to Disney! [/B]

eblip, dust your hat off, get some rest, and load up for next week!

You might not see it yet but since last Friday you’ve learnt a lot and come a long way. Keep up the good work!

nice one san j …ill start combining the candlesticks with a few more indicators…and keep the study up with them…

yunni the doji was actually a continuation…anyway i pirated a copy of those steve nison candlestick training course vids and i got all his books too …so ill go through them … and see if he sheds some more light.

and kuzia …when i get the money …im not gonna spend it …im gonna hoard most of it…and invest the rest…or im gonna invest most of it in real estate.

Go for it, what you got to lose? 250? No brainer :41:

yes …that is probably a good idea d pip…especially after getting stuck into those books you lined up…i am suffering from information overload…and i think i need to get stronger spectacles…there is a lot more to this game than i initially thought…and to be honest …i like it that way…
one of those books has got me real interested in interest rate differences…especially that brazil has an interest rate of 9.78% and japan has interest rate of 0.1 %.

because its going to take some real hard dedication to make it in this game with no backing…and the more i read…the more positive i feel that with the right dedication you can actually attain in this business.

and the guys who work forex for a living …arent necesarilly better at it than we are…or than we can be.
that fact in itself has given me even more motivation.

and tang…im with you on that one…
even if you did toss a coin to decide which way to go…
probability is you would be 50 percent right… and if you could manage your account …so you cut your losses and rode your wins…you would still end up making it on that alone…

“hey everyone, watch me play the lottery!”

You trade for the attention, not to make money…

And you will probably get exactly that

You may have balls of steel but from reading all your posts you have **** for brains

thanks for reading all my posts akeakamai and chching.:5:.

found out today…that if your getting angina from your position…your position is too big for your account.

Good luck! Enjoy the journey and stay focused