Requesting help on a demo account

Hello,
allow me to first express my gratitude to the babypips community and thanks for allowing me to post threads
on this forum. Am new to forex trading and therefore will be asking more questions than contributing.
I have been using the babypips school of pipsology for the last six month to try to learn all I can on trading
and last week I opened a forex demo account with oanda, but the chart given and all the information around
it is quite confusing and I still don’t how to implement it, so am wondering whether you can give me a hint on
to go about it.
Thanks for your help

It’s demo for a reason. Move through out the whole platform. Try everything, and get it out of your system before you go live. Always have a Stop Loss. Get a trading plan together. Try not to use to many Indicators.

I am using Oanda also. I am a newb like yourself. HOwever, I find it very useful if you trade everyday so you get use to the applications and readings. Time takes patience.

I love Oanda, but yeah…that java chart is kinda funky. I would suggest installing Metatrader with a demo account and using that for your charting. The java platform is great for executing trades, but not much else.

or you can open a demo account with another broker just to see if its different I advice you to go with a major broker.