Helloa!

Hi everyone.

I am a newbie to the forex world (1 1/2 months) and have been doing alright I think so far.

I have gained 400% from my initial investment but am still a little skeptical of my ability. Maybe I’m just lucky? I think I am doing fairly well using novice level technical and fundamental analysis, but I’m just not sure if my starting success is just beginners luck or not.

I guess the thing that has me nervous is that is seems very easy to me and that freaks me out a bit.

If anyone can offer their thoughts on their experiences starting out it may alleviate some of my concerns.

I am enjoying this so far as long as its not too good to be true.:15:

Thx,

JM

400% is nice. Most people don’t get that far.

Based on what I’ve seen in the past. You maybe getting ahead of yourself.

Its not enough data after 1 month.

Unless in that month you traded 1000 times and you made 400% with expert money management. Then maybe just maybe…

Lol i cant really tell.

You really need to go through a period where you arent making any money and even losing to test your psychology.

Keep going you sound to be doing pretty good.

I really appreciate your responses. :slight_smile:

I have had a few lows but nothing significant. I will win 4 or 5 in a row then will lose 1. I learned pretty quick that it is wiser to take your loses than to ride them out. Remaining disciplined is the most difficult thing I find with trading. If your discipline falters it can really get you into trouble I think.

I’ll admit though right now I am being tested on a trade. The trend was definitely in my favor, but I didn’t pay attention to the resistance levels and it may burn me pretty good. Still too early to say.

Anyway, i really appreciate your input!

thx,

JM

Hi I am a total newbie and was amazed on your succsess so far. Can u tell what strategy u r using and what tools for technical and fundamental analisis. Would realy apreciate ur formula. Sory for my rusty english it’s only my third language.

no worries man, 400% is actually good and being nervous about it is even better, its a sign that you need to focus more and practice more. nervousness is a sign of uncertainty and the best way to get rid of it is by being certain about what you are doing, but you are on the right track and best of luck! do not hesitate to ask and welcome to baby pips! :slight_smile:

400% is quite good and I assume you are doing a demo. But live account or demo, make sure you read up on all the online info, including the babypips school, get all the info, strategize effectively and make your trades count. Good luck!