MoneyNVRSleeps 5% a day Money Mangement Plan

Wasnt entirely to far off i guess, now will that final leg follow suit? Lets seeeeeee,

Hey guys,

Have been busy, so could only glance at this thread.

Could someone tell me - did MoneyNvrSleeps become a millionaire ?

In other words - could you please summarize the main topic of this thread in a sentence or two ?

Thank you

This thread would be 170 pages long if I did.

its 6am, Im up 22% today…

babySteps, Day by day, Getting better.

Monday is the start of a new beginning, Using these few days to button up some things, get my routine together, and might not even visit this forum for a month.

Going to spend the next few days writing out my plan in detail, and laminating them.

This is it, Its time,

My house sounds like a tropical rain forest, lol.

My biggest faults were seeing the turn of the trend, and not taking losses. Its not about being OK with the losses, but learning from them, and understanding its not the end of the world when they happen.

That was very hard for me. You cant get in the frame of mind, going into each trade that it has the possibility of losing, but knowing its going to win, ALTHOUGH, something Could happen, that changes the current price.

Ive gotten 100% better at both of these.

Iv gotten great at my entries, and now my trade times are starting to be around 30 seconds or so. Exactly what Ive been after all this time.

After several " Ah Ha" moments, and forward testing, back testing, turning my head sideways, and sometimes just staring at the screen, I think Im almost at the pinnacle of my LEARNING PHASE in this business.

IM A MACHINE!!

In the final 3 days of " getting it on paper" " Ironing out the wrinkles" “Getting my atmosphere right”, Your about to witness something you may never see again in your lifetime.

The Impossible,

17% today, wasnt perfect, 20 trades, 4 loses… Had 3 hit my stop, and 1 for 1 pip loss that I just needed to take,

I loss for some reason my stop was 30 pips, i think I messed it up when i adjusted my takeprofit. You see, on my table, if i go in and modify my trade, it resets all the values from that point per defualts. So when I did that, it just set them back, and my Stop was moved way out because I didnt re enter my stop price. So, that was 20% loss right there,… Still got it back, and 2 hit my 8 pip stops.

All in all, I learned something else today, another stepping stone.

Todays chart

Good morning people,

6.6% so far today,

Getting better by the trade, just need to trust my assumption.

25% in 24 hours. not to shabby.

Ok, back to work,

7.4%

a tad of indecisiveness on the price, I think We see a fast move Up on EG, bad risk right now, hold out for a few here,

hummmmm,

chart

Ok thenI stand corrected

Last day of Practice,

up 27% today so far. I know I wont get any comments till I fail, because thats how you people roll.

TC, thanks for following, You and about, ummmm, 3 others that were allways in my corner.

Thinking Im not going to be sticking around this forum much longer,

anyways, going for 50% today,

33.3%

We’re rollin

todays chart

[QUOTE=“MoneyNVRSleeps;748263”]Last day of Practice, up 27% today so far. I know I wont get any comments till I fail, because thats how you people roll. TC, thanks for following, You and about, ummmm, 3 others that were allways in my corner. Thinking Im not going to be sticking around this forum much longer, anyways, going for 50% today,[/QUOTE]

Practice? This life thing is real bro. No practice.

I never comment much here anymore, but i still swing by from time to time to see what’s going on from the old timers. Hope your going with a live account soon! Good Luck mate!

Thanks Jezzode, Although this is a real account, Im putting a larger amount Monday. Not looking back bro,

Sitting on 46.6% gain on todays starting balance, wanted to be done by 9am, est, 1 more trade? Wanted to jump long on EG, Thnk it has room up, but I think its over due for a 106 pip drop, so to risky, even for a chunk of pips.

8 wins, No losses,

Well, thats wraps up a productive day, and great experience. learned something new today also,

Time to crack a beer, or scotch, or something, lol…

Sorry I wasn’t there this week. Big Personal Issues.

Keep it up Money I am not sure you are life yet or start on Monday Anyway all the best

Nice to see your charts. Don’t understand them but I am not learning to scalp!

Hey traders, bad day today. Made deposit, you know the rest.

You didn’t blow the whole account, did you? As long as you left enough to fight another day, you can make it back.