Newbie Reading Material

Hi, can someone tell me what the best material would be for me to read about forex, am a newbie and starting out …

Babypips for a start (Do I get points for that Babypips? :))

After that there are many good sites for free on the next that expound on various ideas - lots of good threads here too so plenty of reading material. Search google for forex stuff.

Learning the Forex is a never ending journey. It startes from getting to know about this Business and then interacting in the Forums.

You are already at the Right place. :slight_smile:

Just head over to pipsology [Link in main page]…that should get you started and yes, there are tonnes of info online, sorting through the lot will take some time.

At the top of every page on this Forum, you will find a Search window.

Type a topic in that window, click on the magnifying glass icon, and a page (or many pages) of Forum posts on that topic will come up.

For reading material, you could search the keyword book recommendations:

That search request will take you here:

Forex Trading Online: Foreign Exchange (FX) Trading | Currency Trading

School of Pipsology is the best place!

John J Murphy - Book on Technical Analysis. Regarded by many traders as the technical bible of Trading any markets by use of Technical Analysis. It’s an old school approach, but still very active in the markets. A good read in my view.

There are a ton of technical analysis books out there, they are all pretty similar, but the Murphy book that Jezzode posted is a really good one. If you plan to trade using candles there are some great books on that as well. The for dummies books provide some good information and are a bit more of an easy read compared to the text book type books.

How about this e-book. I think it has full foundation knowledge for beginners. Have a looks