Online live tutorials

I was thinking, at some point, to use a pay service, tutorial Forex course that has online live trading rooms. But not going to pay an arm and leg. Does anyone know of a good cheap or cheaper website that might be good for a newbie. Then again I am open to ideas, if just going it on my own is good enough with an MT4 platform and broker tutorials, then that’s fine by me. Some of the live trading rooms look interesting, though! Yea I know, some brokers have online trading rooms to learn from, but they also require a large account. I’m just going small until I get the hang of it, if I ever do!

You do not have to pay for 'Forex education, there is plenty of free stuff available. For instance, most brokers offer free training and webinars. Plus third party vendors are always sponsoring free webinars to attract more customers. Once you are educated and find something worthwhile, you may want to pay to gain more privileged access, but don’t be in a rush. Most of the stuff on offer is completely useless and it will take time to identify the legitimate vendors like TradeGuider. Some of the vendors with good reputations are useless if you aren’t compatible with their style of trading. But you will know this when your education is finished.

I agree that as much as possible avoid paying to learn trading forex with all that free stuff online, and free courses such as pipsology, but I know for a fact that people learn in different ways you might be a person that would learn better from online rooms/chat, another thing is you can always ask in forums if you encounter something that you dont quite understand, it can be a certain strategy, and EA. there are always people who would add a thought to it :slight_smile:

Why pay when there is so much for free?? there is an abundance of video tutorials around, as well as great forums and blogs, the school of pipsology is awesome. A paid course can’t teach you anything you can’t get for free. In My opinion and experience that is…