Force Trades

Hi guys I have a big problem. How can I overcome force trades? It seems that when I open charts I always want to trade. LOL. I know I need patience but I also want to earn at the same time. How do you manage to trade everyday but not forcing one? Shall I look on Exotic pairs if there is no set-up on Major Pairs? Sorry I just need advice. Thank.s

You need a strategy. You look for a set up and then, when it meets your requirements, you trade it. If you don’t have any requirements for a trade then you will enter willy nilly and lose money.

You should make a trading “constitution” around your strategy. You follow it as law. If you violate your constitution things will rapidly go in the other direction.

I think above mention solution is effective and will work as well.

I’ve said it 1000 times and it’s routed at the core of my philosophies. I’ve wrote about it many times in articles.

Your philosophies are so powerful that everything you do evolves from them.

Your philosophies and believes turn into thoughts, your thoughts turn into actions, your actions turn into outcomes.

How could one be patient? If they do not have in there core philosophy that im a paitent trader to the point that i will only trade when my method appears.

[B]So you want to know the secret to trading?[/B]

You don’t know me from a bar of soap and I’m writing on babypips telling you that i know the secret to trading lolol. I guess some people wouldn’t rely on me to tell them that it’s day or night.

Here it is: Everything you do won’t count for nothing if your intentions are wrong!

If you don’t get your intentions right everything you do won’t count for nothing.

-Why are you trading?
-Are you trying to make up for a loss?
-Are you to eager to make money that you take short cuts?
-Are you over trading since you need to be in a trade at all times?
-Are you trying not to lose money?
-Are you trading based of your strategy?
-Are you trading based on your own independent analysis?

There is only one intention and one intention only. You should only trade because of the pure reason that a great, understandable, seemingly, comprehensible trade has presented itself. There is no other reason to trade. EVER!

You do that from now on you will become a successful trader. Ain’t nothing to it but to do it.

Always we have to set aim in life if we want to achieve something and become successful.

Success does not come randomly only accidents come. Success is a well laid out plan which may take more or less time depending on the trade and his own goals.

SWOT analysis i will call as the best method answering the questions you have asked for any trader :slight_smile: