Tick Volume

Hello,
I’m a newbie trader and I’m reading VSA
after doing some research I found out that in the manuals they start to boast their traderguide product
saying they offer the better volume indicators etc…
and there’s also a debate on the 2 kinds of “volume indicator” one is the tick and the other dunno what.
I’m using dealbook from gft and they offer one kind of volume indicator and I’m not sure if that one
can be used for volume spread analysis or vsa

Anyone been there and can shed some light?
Thanks

Hi RJFares

Welcome to BabyPips :slight_smile:

While i cannot directly answer your question, id advise heading over to Petefader’s threads on here as he is more the BabyPips ‘Guru’ on trading VSA… His threads are quite popular and he has a very good method of teaching…

You can find them here:
The original thread: 301 Moved Permanently

And the current thread:
http://forums.babypips.com/newbie-island/41475-supply-demand-vsa-wyckoff-petefader.html

From the time i spent there, im sure they advise a book/pdf called ‘Master the Markets’ by Tom Williams which is a good read if your interested in VSA…

Happy Trading :57:

many thanks SanJ

it’s actually that book that I’m reading, in which they boast their product :slight_smile:
i’ll head over to the other section

Petefader usually advises reading at least the second half of his first thread… Its quite a long thread but if your really interested in VSA it’ll give you an insight to how he does it… There are a lot of good examples with pictures of charts explaining why and what they did… It usually helps get up to speed with the way they trade. They also discuss the use of tick volume too…

Think it’ll help you along your way…