Harmonic Trading free course

Hello everybody, i’m Eros and i’m on the babypips forum from a year or two.
I started by reading Tmoneybag’s thread on harmonic patterns and i fell in love with that trading style.
After a year and a half of study and demo trading, i finally started my course on how to recognize harmonic patterns on my blog (it’s new). I want to share valuable information for free because i love this trading style and i think is one of the most profitable and elegant. You can study the basics of harmonic trading here in babypips school of pipsology, but you can also benefit from the step by step guides that i’ll post on my blog.
For now, these are the arguments that i discussed:
[ol]
[li]The Best Way To Trade Forex is an introduction to the Harmonic approach to trading
[/li][li]Trade With the Right Mindset an easy guide on how to develop a winning attitude
[/li][li]How to Trade Bat Patterns a step by step guide on how to trade bat patterns
[/li][li]AB=CD Pattern introduction and How to Trade it
[/li][/ol]

Screencasts:
[ol]
[li]How to recognize Harmonic Patterns and How to Trade Them a practical example of how to find and trade harmonic patterns
[/li][li]
[/li][/ol]

29/04/2012: Added the first Screencast

I’ll edit this post to add new content.
Leave some comments on the blog, or here as well.
Thank you very much :8:

Bump, new video added, check out all the sections and the screencasts as well. Any good or bad comment is well accepted.
Thank you

Those are my trades for the day:

AUD/USD 4h TF, profits running:

EUR/USD 30mins TF, Closed at +60 on Friday:

Still in the AUD/USD trade, profits are still running!
I encourage you to learn the Harmonic Trading approach because it is very easy and, at the same time, really powerful.

This is the last trade that i took.

Profits are still running. Learn how to trade using Harmonic Trading, check the links at the beginning of the thread.
Post here if you have any comments, or any question.

Time to go long Eur/Usd :slight_smile:

Hey! I have been animals for quite some time but the question still lingers.
how did you set your take profit level after you found point D?

Hi is it me only that couldn’t visit your link at guswarm[dot]com, it brings me to hostgator or something…

Its not just you tensionz. I’m getting the same pages as you.

seems like another trader bit the dust. i found a good reference to all the harmonic patterns here that have little videos

harmonic patterns