How i can expert in Trading?

Hi,
Please help me in trading.
I’m new in trading.I want to learn trading.
How i can do that.

Thanks.

Click the school tab in top left corner. Best thing on internet for learning

Just like he said above, school of pipsology, read the blogs, these forums, and finally, and most importantly, get yourself a demo account and start logging trade hours. Good luck to you!

Deliberate practice.

The best teacher you will have is the market!

Take baby steps. Learning to trade is like building a great big wall. Lay one brick per day as perfectly as a brick can be laid and do that every day and soon you will have a wall.

1 - Read everything you can that is free and of value (school of pipsology is the best example)
2 - Demo on several platforms to try out what you have learned, and to gain your own strategy and approach, as well as to find the right platform for you.
3 - Trade live but very small - begin trading with a very small amount of your available capital, so that you can learn emotionally what demo accounts will not teach.

You should start forex learning with Babypips School and also visit Newbie section of this forum.

Follow the advice of what all the guys above have said!!

I am a newbie i havve and am going through the school as well as trying to read every post here on babypips regarding everything as well as practising.

Its not easy but you can do it!! Patience and endurance!!!

Check this thread out:

http://forums.babypips.com/newbie-island/44433-how-did-you-learn-forex-what-best-way-learn.html

Head over to school, go through the lessons, pay attention, put in the time, work hard and start with a demo - with luck, you’ll soon be trading with profit to show…