Forex trading - a beginner journal - living someone's experience

Hi All,

I am very new in the Forex world. I got a lot of questions. Some sounds so obvious…

Well, there is no stupid questions, for sure, but some are more than others sometimes.

I also read all those bad and good reviews. Opinions from different directions. And with a half-million brokers around the place all claiming being the best but all pointed as scammers (indeed from people making a lot of money), it is hard to know where to go or just where to start.

I spent a couple of weeks getting the bases of Forex. Eventually opened a demo account and made few fake coins. I am in the self-decision-making process to open a micro-account and see how it feels trading with my money, but still taking as low as possible risks than with standard lots or even mini-lots.

Today, I created a blog and posted my very first message.

The only intention is to share with anyone interested impressions from a grand-beginner, to know how it feels to start Forex… What I am going to do decide, my mistakes and successes.

This is my little and very humble initiative. I will only tell a daily journal in the Forex. I intend it to be a human shared experience, nothing else.

Here is the link: forexbeginnersjournal.blogspot.com

Note: since it is my first message, I cannot use the link option. If an admin could check it is not a spam and either let me link or add the link for me ? If not possible no problem, I understand.

Any comment or interest welcomed,

Mr Glick
:20:

Interesting blog!! I have bookmarked your site. Looking forward to see more posts from you :slight_smile:

Cool man! Blogging is a great way to track your trades and stay accountable. I hope you keep it up.

MrGlick, Blog is the best way to share your own views and experience on a particular topic. It will be a good idea if you allow someone to share their own experience in trading at your blog as guest blog post.

Hi

Thanks for the returns.

@Haley12: I unfortunately do not know what is a guest blog. I will google it.

Is it some sort of links to other blogs?

Mr Glick