The best FX trading course

Hi all,

I have tried many course over the years, well as usual it leads to dissappointment but i truly do believe that in this world there must be at least one excellent trader trying to help others.

I have tried nial fuller, hector deville and forexmentor but while i do like their teachings i do not like their
trading approach. I mean they all use a big stop/trade on longer terms, it was just not my cup of coffee. Even though now i do trade with my own system. I am still always prying/researching for a better way to trade the market. But i really like hector’s accent :P. He have some free videos on youtube. Go check it out.

Early this week, i read a post on digg about a trading course and watched the video. This guy trade on a very short period of time with a very small sl. His mantra was its all about the stop loss. He used 9 pips or less, he state this on the website.

Seriously, I was very intrigued of his video but i wanna ask if any of you guys have tried this course or if he is just a scammer like others. I post the link to the video below. Thanks. :smiley:

Forex9pipssl - An Epic Song - YouTube

He’s right here on Babypips, and his teaching is [I]free.[/I]

His teaching is also [I]very long, very detailed, and very intense.[/I]

So, if you’re in a hurry, forget it. If you don’t want to study hard, and practice hard, forget it.

But, let’s face it: If you’re in a hurry, and don’t want to work hard, then really you should get completely out of the forex market right now, before this market eats your lunch.

Michael Huddleston, who uses the screen-name InnerCircleTrader, is the teacher/mentor on the thread linked to, above. And he is the real-deal. He knows how to take big bucks out of the forex market, because he knows how the forex market works.

And he can teach you to understand how the market works, and how you too can take wealth out of it — if (1) you are teachable, and (2) you are willing to bust your butt for a couple of years mastering [I]concepts,[/I] and learning how to apply them.

What Michael offers you is worth its weight in gold. But, it doesn’t come pre-digested; you’re going to have some tough chewing to do.

What Michael will not give you is some dumbed-down set of instructions to be applied to any pair, at any time, in any market condition.

If you’re looking for a “system” like that, one that tells you:

[I]Do this, this and this, and then hit “enter” — and you’ll be on your way to perpetual forex riches —[/I]

— well, Michael’s teaching isn’t going to give you what you’re looking for.

However, the internet is crawling with people selling such stuff, as apparently you have discovered.

So, you have a stark choice to make:

(1) a method for understanding and trading the forex market which will cost you a lot in terms of time and effort, but will lay the foundation for a lucrative career, or

(2) a “system” of repeatable steps which may cost you a lot in up-front cash, and will likely prove to be worthless over time.

Choose wisely.

Thanks for the reply,

i am just intrigued by the course and might join it. I am not a newbie but post in here after a while to check whether any of you guys have tried forex9pipssl’s course. The market is ever evolving but if there is a profitable way to understand, i am all up for it.

The best training ever: the school of hard knocks.

Haha, yeah. Good one mr. gone

No, I do actually appreciate his time and effort to post and record lot of materials but not a decent course to follow. Just a little better than some total bull**** stuffs out there. I know I would get bashing for this because a lot of newbie follow him but it’s reality.

The best course out there is deposit some amount and go through all the aspect of trading yourself. Remember to forget all the indicators. Feel the price, feel her mood, feel the movement, dance with the market, control your emotion, it’s like some crap talk but again, it’s reality. You are just the market mercy, she decides to give you something or not, it’s up to her, never try to tell her has to do something. Unless you accept the fact that you are just her slave, then you’ll still find it difficult. A lot of thing need to be learnt and the price could be a few micro accounts.

Your choice.

Obviously, you know less about forex “reality” than most of the people on this forum.

I know babypips is famous for its school.

I salute innercircle for his generousity for taking the time to make hours worth of videos. But i would like mention that some banks do trade on a short term time frame. Unlike what he said in How To Capture Explosive Forex Profits video at 4:06-4:10 minutes, “They don’t look at 5minutes chart guys”, which is totally wrong. I have a friend who trade for a national bank in my country in the 90s. They employ scalping approach by moving the market the opposite way to shock the market. One senior currency dealer with a merchant bank in Singapore said that, “every time they did a deal with one bank alone, they could do up to two yards, so you could imagine the impact they had”. A “yard” in forex parlance is to trade US$1 billion. Some guys at proprietary desk of goldman sachs even trade tick charts(maybe have been replaced by robots).

So guys banks employ many strategies and are always on the look for better ones. Some banks do scalp/trade on the short term time frame. I should tell this to innercircle. :slight_smile: I always remind to myself i do not know much of the market and shall never stop learning. Yeah maybe innercircle has some flaws or had received wrong information, but i still would invest some time to watch his videos. Seriously never stop learning, because sometimes even a newbie could teach you something.

I know a person who are retired Central Bank Tier 1 Dealer who has the daily limit of 500 millions said that all he and his understudy do is trading on 5 minute, he do monitor trend on Daily however; and forget about indicator, they never use it, they have all the stoploss info, current liquidity info etc and they know how to dance with price. No, he doesn’t do all the shooting like ICT do in his video lol, he befriends with the market and take what the market give him; he never tries to defeat the market, all he do is feel the market moods (price movement) and dance with it and dance with it when it show him a hand… :wink:

Long-term TF works and short term trading (5 minute) works too and ICT basically doesn’t know what he’s talking about lol

ehem…cough…cough… haha
Luiz please watch your words… :slight_smile:

I might get in soon…wish me luck.

I have heard about this course but did not join so far.

I have been searching for a review all over but haven’t found any but his results is really goo and its not the usual clickbank get rich tomorrow product. I guess i need to make the first move :slight_smile:

Guys, i have joined it :slight_smile:

Who cares? :smiley:

You are bolivian or argentinian, why you are so rude? :mad:

Mr. Gone, have you read the whole thread? this guy is in a quest to promote some guy’s course, look at his previous forum posts… Besides he comes here and bashes ICT efforts to help newbies, that is why i am so rude.

and I am not Argentinian or Bolivian…but your stigmatization is very unfortunate.

I didn’t bash anyone…i just stated the truth. Its up to you then no need to rude.

so what you are saying is your friend monitors the markets on a daily time frame, probably looking for areas of interest, and makes entries based on the 5 minute?