ICT Complete Package Torrent

Alright so I’ve been getting numerous emails, BP messages, FB messages, LinkedIn, Skype, you name it, asking for the torrent that I had given out a few months ago.

I apologize for ignoring them as they kind of got overwhelming. Without further ado, here you go.

Smart Money Traders Complete Package.torrent - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download - Clark Lai

Most of this stuff is all ICTs work, so credit goes to him obviously.

Clark

FIXED
Thanks again : )

Hi Clark,

Thanks for this. I don’t have the client and when I try to download it, well, it’s not available so I can’t open the torrent. Sorry to be a pest - am I doing something wrong?

Mike

Just download uTorrent, a torrent client. :slight_smile: And then open the torrent through there and wait for it to download.

“gasp” [I]Thank[/I] you… that limewire client was [I]toxic…[/I] :46:

No problem, glad I could help :slight_smile:

FIXED - Found the Language drop down

Hi Clark,

I loaded the custom indicators into the indicators folder in Oanda’s MT4 and when I opened MT4, almost everything was in, uh, like, [I]Portugese[/I]. I removed the custom indicators but it didn’t fix it. Can you help please?

Thanks,

Mike

1 Like

Hey Mike,

I have actually never encountered that before… I wouldn’t even know… Try re-adding maybe?

Good ole MT4…

Clark

Reinstalled. Still the same, so I went hunting for a language selection menu and voila! - Now I just have to snark through all the alleyway and nooks and crannies trying to get these wonderful ICT templates and indicators and such to work.

Thanks for your help, though :slight_smile:

Mike

thanks so much clarke…i sent you messages on skype and on email …so i wont be pestering you.
just know i am totally grateful for these documents and vids…to ICT for development…and to you for gathering it all together and making it accessible to all.

some of the others actually refused to give me the material…hence you can see how grateful i am…
good luck trading.

Your torrent file indicators might have gotten corrupted somehow but I on ICT’s thread there are a few files going around with all the indicators. Heck even more than what was on the torrent when I first got it. So may I suggest you download one of those files. If you cant find the link email me <[email protected]> and I have a zip file with all the indicators on it

I’m surprised nobody shared with you earlier, after all, they didn’t pay for it. I don’t watch the original thread much these days, but if you need something, or have questions that don’t get answered, just send me a PM

hey thanks lazydogs…really appreciated…if i can ever help you in any way…(probably not when it comes to forex )
dont hesitate to ask.

I guess I was a bit of an A$$ for not passing it on. You just went about it the wring way but then again we all did. Also I hope someone asked ICT if it was okay to post the torrent on here as I remember him asking people not to post it on babypips. eblip glad to see you got it. I did tell you to have patience and you would find it. now you have it you will realize there is not a lot on there that is not on the first page.

no worries …ive got it now…so i can be satisfied that im not missing anything…thats all it was about really…
so no hard feelings… either way.

i got it …and thats all that matters really.
good luck trading.

Thank you so much for doing this

I had messaged him before the whole situtation, I think everything is clear. :slight_smile:

I figured you would have I was just being sure

That’s one great file ClarkFX, and it also had some of the additional files I was looking for which I’m sure will speed things up as I can now watch on the smartphone!

Thanks again.

Just to be sure, can someone tell me if it is the same file that was given away in March by “pippythegrt”?

I can not download it,file error showing…please help me.